Gase is attrocious | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is attrocious

First of all Rizzi has to clean up the holding. If the stat is kept we have to lead the league in special teams holds. I swear he coaches yo Judy hold and hope it’s not seen. Well it’s always seen.

I hate Saban but imagine how well this team would be playing under him. Gase pulled a Philbin and traded a stud who was a malcontent. Great coaches find a way to make it work. Williams and Drake couldn't lace Ajayi's jock with four good knees.

I guess everyone forgot how horrible Moore looked against Baltimore as well....

We all know Matt Moore isn’t the answer for this team. I really wish the super smart posters would stop pointing it out. However Moore played the Ravens with 0 practice reps the week before and a walk through the week of. Cutler may read coverage better but he’s a moron with no sack. I’d rather watch moore screw up coverages than cutlers idiocy.

In your view, what exactly does the coach do? Why do some coaches never have these kind of issues, both in the pro and college levels?

Discipline is absolutely part of the coach's job.
Does your boss at work have to be up your A#$ every moment to tell you how to fold the towels properly?

You think players in NE need the coaches to tell them what to do? know their assignments etc?

Last edited:
I agree, Gase is not Head Coach material. However it’s not the play calling that is the issue, it’s the absence of fundamentals. Can’t block, can’t tackle, can’t do nothing. Even our center commits false start penalties.
No one was saying he wasn't head coach material when we went to the playoffs last year. You Couch potato general mangers make me laugh. Get a life!!

Eh partly Gase's fault but he's not the one jumping offsides ever other play.

I do blame him for continuing to stick with crummy players while releasing Ajayi. What statement did that even make?
I think the team has quit on him after that trade. If we played against a good team we would’ve gotten crushed.

No one was saying he wasn't head coach material when we went to the playoffs last year. You Couch potato general mangers make me laugh. Get a life!!

You know how these "fans" are when you're winning and when you're losing.

The same folks who defended Sparano and Philbin are now out of the woodwork defending Gase with every excuse under the sun despite the fact it has become obvious just how badly he's in over his head.

The same folks who defended Sparano and Philbin are now out of the woodwork defending Gase with every excuse under the sun despite the fact it has become obvious just how badly he's in over his head.
Don’t pay attention to the homers.

We arent losing because of our RB or Gase's playcalling.

We ARE losing because of **** QB play
We ARE losing because of penalties (Both justified and unjustified)
We ARE losing because of inability to cover a receiver, TE, or RB for 2 seconds after a snap.

He needs to spend more time trying to fix these 3 things and less time worrying about which play to call next.
He obviously needs a better QB.
He needs a better coaching staff for each and every unit on the team.

Back
Top Bottom