Gase is attrocious | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is attrocious

you guys calling talking **** about fade are the same dickriders that thought he was a football guru last year. plycalling is the last think this team needs to worry about.

I agree with you for the most part except Cutler was hand picked by Gase! Then when it's clear to everybody that Cutler is done, Gase sticks with him and blames everybody else. For that reason alone he needs to go.
Very true, Traded Ajayi cause teams play the run and Cutler couldn't get it done to open the run. So he trades Ajayi for 4th. Gase makes me sick. GTFO of Miami you bum

Reactions: BSQ
Most of us knew this was going to be a long wasted season when Tannehill went down. Signing Cutler or playing Moore for the seasn wouldn't have changed that. There's a good chance that if Moore started the first 10 games and the team never signed Cutler we would be hearing people say they should have brought in Jay when Tannehill went down and Moore sucks. When things are as bad as they are this season the unknown results of the other end of made choice often looks better than the known results.

Everybody knew the season was lost except the handful of Tannehill haters. Brining in cutler was bad. It wasted cap space for next year. It's worse that Gase is sticking with him as it shows he's too stubborn for his own good and the players seem to be getting sick of this behavior as evident by their play.

Very true, Traded Ajayi cause teams play the run and Cutler couldn't get it done to open the run. So he trades Ajayi for 4th. Gase makes me sick. GTFO of Miami you bum

Are people really beleiving what they are saying? Ajayi wasn't traded because of how defenses were playing Miami he was traded because of his attitude. If he wasn't being a problem in the lockerroom and on the sideline there should be little doubt on who Miami's starting running back would be right now.

Are people really beleiving what they are saying? Ajayi wasn't traded because of how defenses were playing Miami he was traded because of his attitude. If he wasn't being a problem in the lockerroom and on the sideline there should be little doubt on who Miami's starting running back would be right now.

Clueless hate for Gase causes them to post drivel.

Cutler need go to bench.. we are not good but should of win today....Gase is not that good as I thought....should of started Moore from beginning of yr...yes he play bad against good team but I would went that route. Either they offense go be team leader or defense. Somebody got step up

Everybody knew the season was lost except the handful of Tannehill haters. Brining in cutler was bad. It wasted cap space for next year. It's worse that Gase is sticking with him as it shows he's too stubborn for his own good and the players seem to be getting sick of this behavior as evident by their play.

I don't think bringing Cutler in was a bad move, I hated the idea of handing him the job sight unseen. But it's clear Gase and the front office promised Cutler it was his job for the season if he signed and they're sticking with it for better or worse. Mostly for worse.

Not throwing the towel in on Gase yet, but I see a completely undisciplined team and that's on the coach.

Also, Cutler is done. Completely failed experiment. Happens, I guess, but QB is a top priority now.

I have to ask a serious question here. Why do people act like these players haven't been playing football since they were like 12 years old?

I mean things like not jumping offsides, false start etc really and honestly have to be taught by the best coaches at this level?

Everyone blames the damn coach but when will these millionaire athletes take responsibility for basic FB fundamentals?

It's his damn fault a starting NFL RB can't get 1 damn yard over 50 lbs 4 1 Brent Grimes?

I have to ask a serious question here. Why do people act like these players haven't been playing football since they were like 12 years old?

I mean things like not jumping offsides, false start etc really and honestly have to be taught by the best coaches at this level?

Everyone blames the damn coach but when will these millionaire athletes take responsibility for basic FB fundamentals?

In your view, what exactly does the coach do? Why do some coaches never have these kind of issues, both in the pro and college levels?

Discipline is absolutely part of the coach's job.

Back
Top Bottom