Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
This piece was inspired by Hoot's excellent post from a week or so ago. Using those quotes, as well as the film and numbers to provide examples for why Miami's offense will take a huge jump in 2018, this is an optimistic view during a time of sheer pessimism.

Adam Gase hit his boiling point with his offensive personnel last October. He told us sweeping changes were coming. Now, amist national criticism, he’s slowly building a group fit perfectly to execute his scheme. Why Miami’s offense will thrive in 2018:

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/adam-gase-offense/

The bread and butter of the short, rhythm passing game is the use of rub-routes. Creating space with quick receivers, bunched together pre-snap, is the most tried-and-true form of beating man-coverage in the NFL. Gase’s offense thrives in these formations.

I just hope we can keep the chains moving on 3rd downs 2-3 big TD’s a game is great but. Those 8 minute drives are way better as far as I’m concerned. Wear the defenses out.

Anyone who wathced that pressseer after the Ravens game had to feel that was the turning point for Gase. He was obviously ticked - beyond his usual self.

I mean as a fan how dejected were you feeling as well after that game?

I didn’t read through all of it yet but you have Wilson and Amendola to run the Landry plays and Grant as well I suppose. Those seem to me like Tannehill friendly plays - then you have Parker on the outside and him and Ryan were money at that over the middle crosser play before he got hurt. That seemed like the one play Parker was money on and an occasional deep sideline pass.

You need a red zone threat TE though with a good catch radius now? I know Amendola can make some plays down there- not so sure about the rest.

I think that’s the missing piece along with RB2.

TE and RB and this O is gonna play pissed.

LBX2, DT, and FS and the D should rock.

We’ll have the pieces to play for real.

Will the coaching be worthy......?

A competent ol and tannehill returning should help. Those are the areas where we've upgraded from last year. Tannehill on one crutch should be better than Cutler

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom