Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL

As long as you have Tannehill as your QB the season is over before it starts. Tannehill sucks! Sorry Fan boys!

As long as you have Tannehill as your QB the season is over before it starts. Tannehill sucks! Sorry Fan boys!

Dude you literally just said the same thing in the "Ryan Tannehill" thread. At least change up some of the words or say what you don't like about him. Otherwise you're just that crazy guy arguing with a building. We all see you but no one will acknowledge you.

This piece was inspired by Hoot's excellent post from a week or so ago. Using those quotes, as well as the film and numbers to provide examples for why Miami's offense will take a huge jump in 2018, this is an optimistic view during a time of sheer pessimism.

Adam Gase hit his boiling point with his offensive personnel last October. He told us sweeping changes were coming. Now, amist national criticism, he’s slowly building a group fit perfectly to execute his scheme. Why Miami’s offense will thrive in 2018:

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphins/adam-gase-offense/

Hey thanks man. I appreciate it. Nice work too!

I'm not optomistic at all because I'm an eternal realist.

This offense may spring a surprise here and there but will it set the world alight? I highly doubt it.

That was enlightening. Care to elaborate or express why you feel that way? Tannahill is a Good QB with a strong line and playmakers around him which has been demonstrated when the line has held up in the past. I can offer that as an objective opinion therefore past performance and future expectations of a well regarded improvement and quite possibly the best “proven” O line we have has during Tannehills time and a 3rd year under the same coordinator would suggest success

. Sitton, Kilgore are Long proven, Davis, Brendal and Larsen earned respect with their play last year and Tunsil/James not Elite but Quality players over the past two years gives me encouragement there will be more success than we had last year and quite possibly similar to 16. Drake emerged as the most productive back in the NFL from the time he took over starting duties, Wilson and Ammedola are proven guys that suggest they can pick up the load lost with Landry, Grants emergence when used over the final 4 weeks of the season suggest the offense will be much improved with a QB like Tannahill who has played well when the line plays well and having a balanced running attack.

On D we have added Robert Quinn Hayes returned and have a 5 deep squad at DE. Godshaux and Taylor stepped up to the task along with Phillips at DT and Haynes is a Hybrid make this D Line quite athletic which also showed much improvement over the second half of the season. The secondary from Saftey to CB played well and we have TJ for the entire year, reinforcement with a returning CB and two well drafted CB’ two years in a row and Mcain showing he can hold down the nickel.

LB and TE are the two areas in need of improvement and we could use some depth at QB behind Tannehill which hopefully we address in the draft and see what Raquon can do but no team is whole at every position group. Why all your doom and gloom? Landry?

Gase's O will never be right until (well really its an if, a huge if with this FO) he gets a big time TE. A really good TE would also bring out the best in Tannehill.

On the other hand this FO has never even seemed remotely interested in the TE position, a few low risk trades and vets with flags, but we have never even attempted to invest in the position.

Last edited:
The last part intrigued me the most, "now granted full autonomy". I guess that puts to rest any doubt on who seems to be driving the ship right now. As i said before, Gase has his finger prints all over this team and is building it his way.....give the man a chance.

all we can do is see what happen in 2018, the less good player you have more pressure you will put on thill17.

One year it will happen. One year these types of prognostications will ring true.

Back
Top Bottom