Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL

Because what has Miami done in forever to deserve optimism?

Certainly besides the point. He even put a disclaimer that it was an optimistic point of view. You going to **** on every optimistic opinion this off season?

Certainly besides the point. He even put a disclaimer that it was an optimistic point of view. You going to **** on every optimistic opinion this off season?
Yeah on the ones where Miami hasn’t proven they can “shock” the nfl on offense since the Soviet Union was around. Lol If anyone’s day is ruined it seems to be yours. You’re so upset and stressed about a simple comment.

Yeah on the ones where Miami hasn’t proven they can “shock” the nfl on offense since the Soviet Union was around. Lol If anyone’s day is ruined it seems to be yours. You’re so upset and stressed about a simple comment.

Just bc I'm calling you out, I'm all stressed and upset now? You sure think highly of yourself.

Personnel changes are one thing...

But there were many games where Gase & his staff were out coached.

Opposing teams out schemed them, especially on defense, and opposing teams played harder and made fewer mistakes.

I like Gase, but he needs to step up his game especially on the defensive side of the ball.

On offense they were short staffed with the horrible guard play at the start of the season, but on defense it was more a matter of bad schemes, poor execution and poor effort a number of times

Opposing teams out schemed them, especially on defense, and opposing teams played harder and made fewer mistakes.

I like Gase, but he needs to step up his game especially on the defensive side of the ball.

On offense they were short staffed with the horrible guard play at the start of the season, but on defense it was more a matter of bad schemes, poor execution and poor effort a number of times

Not a big fan of our defensive scheme but the shoddy defense wasn't all about scheme or effort. We didn't generate the pressure from the edge we were expecting and we suffered from a piss poor linebacking core and no coverage safety. Those things need to be addressed.

Think we have a better spread out system. Landry was the system. Now we ain't so much one dimensional. Hopefully it works out..

We did OK against the Pats in a game last year as I recall.

Back
Top Bottom