Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL

Gase's O will never be right until (well really its an if, a huge if with this FO) he gets a big time TE. A really good TE would also bring out the best in Tannehill.

On the other hand this FO has never even seemed remotely interested in the TE position, a few low risk trades and vets with flags, but we have never even attempted to invest in the position.

You don't think he can scheme around that with the gang of speedy smurfs and drake? That's a lot of speed on the field at one time coming at the defense from all directions. (This is not to say that I would be upset if we picked up a bruiser of a RB and a big strong pass catching TE).

Personnel changes are one thing...

But there were many games where Gase & his staff were out coached.

Opposing teams out schemed them, especially on defense, and opposing teams played harder and made fewer mistakes.

I like Gase, but he needs to step up his game especially on the defensive side of the ball.

On offense they were short staffed with the horrible guard play at the start of the season, but on defense it was more a matter of bad schemes, poor execution and poor effort a number of times
Gase was out coached in almost every game last year. He admitted to it in more than one post game presser. His words, I don't know where all the issues are and how to fix them. He claims to have players not know the play book but puts them on the field anyway?? I don't recall any half time adjustments that actually worked. He really needs to step up his coaching. I hope he can otherwise we're in for another long one.

God damn youre the worst. Do you literally go around searching for **** to be negative about, or does it just come naturally? What a dumbass comparison.
How is it a bad comparison? Sparano, goes to the playoffs, with a better record than Gase, (actually wins the division unlike Gase) and then goes 7-9 the next season. Gase goes 10-6 and the playoffs and then follows up with a 6-10 season. Looks like the norm for the Dolphins. But yeah you can’t see why someone would be pessimistic here.

Not a big fan of our defensive scheme but the shoddy defense wasn't all about scheme or effort. We didn't generate the pressure from the edge we were expecting and we suffered from a piss poor linebacking core and no coverage safety. Those things need to be addressed.

Wasn't there a game last year where the coaches said a third of D snaps has one or more missed assignments?

Gase was out coached in almost every game last year. He admitted to it in more than one post game presser. His words, I don't know where all the issues are and how to fix them. He claims to have players not know the play book but puts them on the field anyway?? I don't recall any half time adjustments that actually worked. He really needs to step up his coaching. I hope he can otherwise we're in for another long one.

I was down on Gase last year for a few things. One, being out-coached, although by some very good coaches. Two, early he was conservative and predictable. Three, bubbles. Four, dead ball penalties and players not knowing their assignments. Number two improved late in the season. Numbers, 3-4, I'm optimistic can be corrected. Number one? Won't know until Jan, '19

Wasn't there a game last year where the coaches said a third of D snaps has one or more missed assignments?
I vaguely remember something about that. I don't think it was a secret we had some dumb players. Hopefully that's been rectified .

How is it a bad comparison? Sparano, goes to the playoffs, with a better record than Gase, (actually wins the division unlike Gase) and then goes 7-9 the next season. Gase goes 10-6 and the playoffs and then follows up with a 6-10 season. Looks like the norm for the Dolphins. But yeah you can’t see why someone would be pessimistic here.

Lol no i can totally see, but youre ****ing nit picking everything. This is such a random comparison that means nothing.

What's become apparent is your inability to let others be optimistic. Anyone says anything positive, you take it upon yourself to find something....ANYTHING to crush any hope of optimism. I mean, you literally tried to use supranos winning his first year to deflate this forum. That's just the shittiest kind of person, imo.

I was down on Gase last year for a few things. One, being out-coached, although by some very good coaches. Two, early he was conservative and predictable. Three, bubbles. Four, dead ball penalties and players not knowing their assignments. Number two improved late in the season. Numbers, 3-4, I'm optimistic can be corrected. Number one? Won't know until Jan, '19
Great points. I seriously hope he can fix them. The bubble screen and predictable were the worst. Opposing fans sitting near me would all shout the plays before the snap, it was infuriating.

Lol no i can totally see, but youre ****ing nit picking everything. This is such a random comparison that means nothing.

What's become apparent is your inability to let others be optimistic. Anyone says anything positive, you take it upon yourself to find something....ANYTHING to crush any hope of optimism. I mean, you literally tried to use supranos winning his first year to deflate this forum. That's just the ****tiest kind of person, imo.
I’m not forcing anyway to think pessimistic. Everyone should have a mind of their own. If you disagree then just skip over my original comment. No need to spew profanity in every single reply and get all upset about it.

I’m not forcing anyway to think pessimistic. Everyone should have a mind of their own. If you disagree then just skip over my original comment. No need to spew profanity in every single reply and get all upset about it.

It's like going to the park where one asshole let's their dog **** where ever it wants. You can try to ignore it, but the stench is everywhere and now it's on your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom