Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Rebuilt Offense is going to shock the NFL

If it doesn't work this year bet he will call out Ryan next.

I don't think Gase is duplicitous. I think he calls it like he sees it. He was genuinely amused by the reporters blaming Tannehill at the beginning of 2016. I think he will call out Tannehill when and if he thinks Tannehill is the problem.

Actually give Tannhill time, and not having an Aaron Rodgers will not feel as bad.

The O-line is looking good, but now just need a healthy is Ryan Tannehill to come back ready.

It's been 6 years.....how much longer are we supposed to give him?

He doesn't have to shock the NFL. He just needs to get it back to where it was under Tannehill in the second half of 2016. That's a top 10 offense.

Actually no just based off the 8 game run week 6-14 we scored 194 points which was 14th during that run.

It's been 6 years.....how much longer are we supposed to give him?

Well, there is a difference between 5 years of having an O-line that has been average or a bit less pass-blocking, and having a line that has lead the league the last 5 years that Tannehill has started in allowing the most sacks by far...tough for a QB to be effective, when he is running for his life. Have you seen how effective the Great Tom Brady is, when his line does not do their job?

This year at worst, the O-line will be solid (unless huge injuries hit), so this year, and only this year will be the best barometer in the last 5 years he has started on on how effective Tannehill can be, when he gets close to, or the same pass-blocking of the top QBs.

He doesn't have to shock the NFL. He just needs to get it back to where it was under Tannehill in the second half of 2016. That's a top 10 offense.

That will shock the NFL. Don't you listen to the news broadcasters?

Back
Top Bottom