Gase's View of Landry's Ejection | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's View of Landry's Ejection

Get rid of one of our most productive players because he shows some emotion on the field? This is the same reason we don't have Tomlin as a coach, didn't draft Dez Bryant or Matt Ryan. Playing it safe will always keep us as a mediocre team. Negotiate and sign him.

There's a huge difference between showing emotion and starting a fight that gets you and a teammate ejected from the game because a guy shoved you a little bit after a play. Especially when you yourself are known for shoving guys quite a lot after plays.

Okay great, Landry is gone. Who leads the WRs now? We’re all giving Parker one more year to not suck and then he’s gone. Stills isn’t that guy. Grant no. Carroo is as valuable as a shoelace salesman at a Crocs factory.

Drafting a WR? Miami already needs RB depth and an actual TE. Oy vey.

But...

Crocs don’t have shoelaces.

I did not could not would not watch the Bills Dolphins game where he got rejected - didn't see it.

I did however see him the week before fumble away the Chiefs game.

For that he would have been cut from my team and this discussion would not be happening. He's now a bit of a fumbler in my book.

Please remember fin fans we could get a lot of players for that kind of $.

Put a franchise tag on him -see if you can move him for picks and if not get rid of him.

At the end of the day, we had six more players on this team that earned us more penalty yards than Landry. He wasn't even the most penalized receiver on our team.

DeVonte Parker, BTW, had zero accepted penalties this year. Kenny Stills had 7 and Jarvis Landry had 5. And if you ask me which one I don't want on the field, it's Parker. A wide receiver starting combination of Stills and Parker is simply not what I want to see, regardless if it allows us to upgrade the line. And the bottom line is that when we have made efforts to upgrade the line, our selections have failed miserably.

Looks like we have plenty of room for improvement in those positions.

I think he has been out the door for awhile now to be honest. If the team really wanted to keep him he would have been signed by now.
I get that feeling as well, a team like the Dolphins are aggressive when they want a player, and to have not resign him yet speaks volumes.

Back
Top Bottom