********** gator football *********** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

What is going on in Ganesville?

Basically just financial aid debit card misuse. Players buying electronics with their debit cards and selling them for cash.

Kinda reminds me a little bit of the text book scandal at Alabama a few years ago. We'd like our wins back too NCAA if you don't mind.

This is why I like a cupcake game to start the year. There are always guys suspended. 10 is a little extreme ... Callaway and Scarlett hurt.

Franks starting apparently. A little surprising. Don't hear a ton of positive stuff about him. Thought Zaire had that one in the bag.

From what the Michigan people were saying is Zaire did not do a good job of separating himself at all, and looked more like a special package guy.

Of course most Michigan stuff is laughing at Shark McEllwain and his trash talking

There is some talk that at least one player is turning in other players and could result in even more suspensions. That can tear up a locker room. I hate to see the Gators season implode over the stupidity of a few.

There is some talk that at least one player is turning in other players and could result in even more suspensions. That can tear up a locker room. I hate to see the Gators season implode over the stupidity of a few.

giphy.gif

You spin me like a bottle baby round round ...

Edit: Record, you idiot. That's what happens when you're drunk for 3 days.

Last edited:
First McElwain ****s a shark and then his own player.

DJFbIoqUwAAXhUT.jpg

Saw this earlier. This is pretty bizarre. Getting the impression the wheels are coming off in Gainesville. Wouldn't Goolsby have a pretty good idea of how hurt he is? Wouldn't they notify him first before releasing a vague statement like this to the press? Throw in the delay for announcing what the hell the status is for the suspended players ... and you get the sense something is up. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this has other implications besides what seemed like a minor injury.

Mac's the first hire post Spurrier that I've liked so I hope he gets it together. 10 years since they had an QB/offense. That is the definition of unacceptable.

And James Robinson has a heart issue so he's out indefinitely - possibly forever - as well. Go team.

Saw this earlier. This is pretty bizarre. Getting the impression the wheels are coming off in Gainesville. Wouldn't Goolsby have a pretty good idea of how hurt he is? Wouldn't they notify him first before releasing a vague statement like this to the press? Throw in the delay for announcing what the hell the status is for the suspended players ... and you get the sense something is up. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this has other implications besides what seemed like a minor injury.

Mac's the first hire post Spurrier that I've liked so I hope he gets it together. 10 years since they had an QB/offense. That is the definition of unacceptable.

And James Robinson has a heart issue so he's out indefinitely - possibly forever - as well. Go team.
A shame too. I was planning on making it down for maybe the LSU game, but if this doesn't start shaping up by the Tennessee game, I think I'll just keep my money.

It's the right call, sadly. I feel worse for Northern Colorado's players than anyone else. They were probably really, really looking forward to getting out of Greeley for a few days and now they have to stay there.

That whole town smells like a cow pasture.

Back
Top Bottom