********** gator football *********** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

- being suspiciously tight lipped about multiple scholarship suspended players

- giving up the edge

- McElwain holding back tears after every game

- giving up the edge on a consistent basis

- drawing up the saddest offensive plays ever. The ghost of Joe Addazio lives on

- not even trying to put your young and/or mediocre LBs in position to not give up the edge

- recruiting QBs well and being totally unable to develop them

- giving up the edge 100% of the time

- missing 3 picks that hit you in the hands while getting away with slapping a guy's helmet sideways

- letting a team that lives off the jet sweep dismantle you by calling the same defensive plays out of the same alignment on a predictable basis and hoping a pass play is called so the impressive stable of DEs can bail you out

- getting highlight reel trucked by a TE whose name you'll forget by tomorrow during a critical time in the game and leaving immediately after (I have a sneaking suspicion his pride was the biggest injury. Should be back next week)

- the

- giving the QB 10 seconds in the pocket on one play and -.7 seconds the next

- edge

- hilarious, back breaking penalties

Did I mention giving up the edge? It's like they were begging for it. At least make some sort of adjustment. You know other teams are trying to stay awake during your snoozefests and are getting half a chub game planning against you, right? Glassy eyed McElwain shrugging across the sidelines doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

How can a top tier team be so inadequate at developing QBs? Look at what happens when they transfer out. It's beyond my realm of understanding.

Joe Addazio? Is that what you think of me phone? I didn't even put in a first name.

Well on the way to the worst football weekend in memory. Key onto Christian Garcia for those who are watching. Might be the worst college LB I've ever seen. A total liability on every play. It worries me that he's getting snaps over highly sought after recruits.

Georgia picks on Garcia on every play. I'd assume that was the plan all along. They've seen the road so far. Probably why so much attention is being paid to Bryan.

Last edited:
I watched, maybe 5 minutes of the 1st quarter and shut it off. Knew it was coming. No desire to stick around and watch the disembowelment.

**** Mac.

Really surprised to see this Gator team playing this bad under McIllwain. Lots of talk that he may not see the Gators next game.

I’m hearing Kelly wants to stay out west. I think Rich Schiano will get a look. Scott Frost another solid candidate.

Joe Klatt put McEllwain on blast and said he doesnt feel sorry for him because of how he treated the Colorado State staff on his way out. Sounfs like Mac made a lot of enemies.

Names supposedly attached include Dan Mullen, Matt Campbell, Bob Stoops, Jeff Brohm, Chip Kelly, and Mike Norvell. Scott Frost too but sounds like he may be holding out for Nebraska

Who would have thunk it......Butch Jones still has a job,but Coach Mac is out....

Nah, y'all need to call Dan Mullen and ask him how much money he wants. If you can't get your heart right on the price, then call Scott Frost.
Yeah those two are the ones I hear the most.

Stricklin needs to get this one right though. Right now with Shannon as the interim, the nightmare scenario is that everything dramatically turns around, the team wins out and looks good doing it, and UF just says "**** it", and removes the interim tag.

Hey, Bobby Petrino's buyout is now cut in half of what it was a month ago.

I'm just sayin'.

Right now with Shannon as the interim, the nightmare scenario is that everything dramatically turns around, the team wins out and looks good doing it, and UF just says "**** it", and removes the interim tag.

You don't have to worry about that because none of the games you have left matter whether they win out or not.

Yeah those two are the ones I hear the most.

Stricklin needs to get this one right though. Right now with Shannon as the interim, the nightmare scenario is that everything dramatically turns around, the team wins out and looks good doing it, and UF just says "**** it", and removes the interim tag.
Yeah. Keep Randy Shannon. As good as Golden.

Back
Top Bottom