********** gator football *********** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Are you trolling every Canes fan all over the forum? Fishy in the FSU thread. Me in the Gator thread. Good lordy. That is truly sad.

No dude...Your boy Fishy brought me into this yesterday morning....He PM'd me and we worked it out...Fish is a good guy.
These troll attempts were done before he got up with me.
It's over...It was fun...and I will pull for you guys this weekend.....Do you really think a Bama guy would ever
pull for freaking Notre Dame? ..F the Golden Domers...

Right now with Shannon as the interim, the nightmare scenario is that everything dramatically turns around, the team wins out and looks good doing it, and UF just says "**** it", and removes the interim tag.

No need to worry ;)

The whole program needs to be gutted. None of the coaches deserve to stay. Fire them all. Not being able to develop a QB in a decade is one thing ... every unit being the worst in school history is quite another. They all have to go.

I haven't watched the last 3 or 4 games. First games I've missed in the last 20 years. They don't deserve my attention.

Saw the replay of the interception fumbled in the endzone. Summed up the post Tebow era of gator football perfectly.

The whole program needs to be gutted. None of the coaches deserve to stay. Fire them all. Not being able to develop a QB in a decade is one thing ... every unit being the worst in school history is quite another. They all have to go.

I haven't watched the last 3 or 4 games. First games I've missed in the last 20 years. They don't deserve my attention.

Saw the replay of the interception fumbled in the endzone. Summed up the post Tebow era of gator football perfectly.
Who knows, Saban might be available soon.

As an outsider the Gators look like the new thug U. They need someone to come in who will run a clean program. Haven't they had the most arrests in recent memory?

As an outsider the Gators look like the new thug U. They need someone to come in who will run a clean program. Haven't they had the most arrests in recent memory?

Besides the credit card scam thing, it's been pretty quiet in G-ville. Antonio Morrison losing his mind and barking at police dogs was quality reading though. The Meyer years were the crazy ones.

They all pale in comparison to Baylor though. Even those notorious Miami teams. Waco might very well be hell on earth.

Besides the credit card scam thing, it's been pretty quiet in G-ville. Antonio Morrison losing his mind and barking at police dogs was quality reading though. The Meyer years were the crazy ones.

They all pale in comparison to Baylor though. Even those notorious Miami teams. Waco might very well be hell on earth.

Baylor's the worst,no doubt...But don't forget about the Vandy years under James Franklin,he would turn a blind eye to rape accusations....That's why he fits perfectly at Penn St.

Chip Kelly rumors are beginning to get traction. Supposedly vetting him now. He was a disaster in the pros but man were those Oregon teams fun to watch. I don't think I'd have a problem with him. They need to hit this one out of the park in the worst way. Only 1 decommitment so far that I know of ... color me impressed if that's all they lose after this disaster of a season. A big time name would save the class for sure.

Baylor's the worst,no doubt...But don't forget about the Vandy years under James Franklin,he would turn a blind eye to rape accusations....That's why he fits perfectly at Penn St.

That school sure hates whistle blowers. Match made in hades.

It's Chip. All the insiders and people with sources in the program are basically confirming it. And now Luke Del Rio is posting emoji hints on Twitter. Expect news to break later today or early tomorrow.

Also looks like Nebraska is gonna put the full-court press on to get Scott Frost.

Meh I think chip Kelly is worn out but good luck

Back
Top Bottom