gators vs tide. everyone say goodbye to namor | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

gators vs tide. everyone say goodbye to namor

Saban treated everyone like crap and continues to think that he is gods gidt to coaching. The way he left was CLASSLESS to say the least. I guess putting price tags on coffee makers and disses the people who support the program show what a great guy he is. I guess telling the fans what they need to know about the team and what is none of their business shows a TRUELY great man

SABAN COULD NOT HACK IT IN THE NFL .. DEAL WITH IT.. He is a Pete Carol.

I'm just kidding...really....Listen I understand why alot of Miami people
don't like Nick,but there is alot that happened behind the scenes that most people don't know.I have alot of insight at what happened at Alabama during the hiring of Nick.My dad's a pretty big booster with
the Tide. Check out some of my old post's ,right before Nick left.
I've sat in several alum dinners listening to Saban speak,and he has
always said great things about the Dolphins,especially J.T and
Thomas.He also talked about being handcuffed by ownership.
He also didn't like living in Miami.I used to go to Miami with my dad
in the 70' and early 80's,to the Orange Bowl(God it was great).
Its not the same city anymore.Just differant.
Could Nick have handled it better? O yea...
Bama is better off with Nick/Nick is happier/We are better off with Parcells.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't like Nick,but there is alot that happened behind the scenes that most people don't know.I have alot of insight at what happened at Alabama during the hiring of Nick.My dad's a pretty big booster with
Its not the same anymore city anymore.

Eh water under the bridge

ugh, as much as I hate Satan . . . I equally hate the Gators . . . I think the Jets is the only team I hate more than the Gators (in any sport).

God I hope there is a tiny chance that Texas can still sneak into that title game, even if Oklahoma wins . . . the computers really like Texas.

I'm sorry if I offended anybody by calling you gender challanged (girls).
GoonBoss has scolded me.
I get torn between my school and my beloved Dolphins sometimes.
I'm also sorry to Patssuck.
I'm still a little emotional from the game,like a girl,(oh crap,here comes another
warning.) (just kidding)
Lets kill the Bills,now.

I'm sorry if I offended anybody by calling you gender challanged (girls).
GoonBoss has scolded me.
I get torn between my school and my beloved Dolphins sometimes.
I'm also sorry to Patssuck.
I'm still a little emotional from the game,like a girl,(oh crap,here comes another
warning.) (just kidding)
Lets kill the Bills,now.

Eh I poked at you until you responded. I do have a question though.. Why is the Mascot of Alabama an elephant?

Way back in time,a coach of a team we were playing said "Their front line ran over us like a herd of packaderms....it just stuck.

go gators. man what a classic. glad i was on the right side of this one. namor and all his bama cohorts were right about the tide defense , they brought it and gave their balls to the wall. nobody played the gators defensively better except um. i feel satisfied now that sabans heart is broken. now we can start counting how many times saban says the word freshman now until the tide play in the sugar bowl. boy was he dishing that word out in the presser. dont make excuses saban just admit you were outcoached.

anyways congrats to bama they were a force to be reckoned with this year. i think they will be stronger next year, but the gators will be too. i look forward to another a$$ whippin again in georgia next december.

gators will show the world what the sec is all about in january. night folks

Great game....hard to see the Tide lose but at least it was a hard fought loss. Can't be too dissappointed with going to the Sugar bowl...especially looking at where the Tide was just one year ago. Congrats Gators, I'll be rooting for you and the SEC in the National Championship...Roll Tide and Go SEC!

P.S. I try to find a way to hate Tim Tebow but I've given up..it's impossible. Stand up guy...doubt he is leaving this year but when he does I would not mind seeing him in a Dolphin uniform...I dont care if he is not a NFL qb...the guy would be an asset to any football team, and with his work ethic and leadership I think he can make it in the NFL as a qb.

I don't like Tebow,but damn....he is a hoss.
Losing to the next Nat'l Champs isn't so bad,we'll be back.
Now on to trying to cheer the Dolphins into the playoffs.
Fla. is a great team.
All you guys rock.....

Let the emotion wear off from this game and tomorrow we all
can go back to picking on the Pats,Bills,and Jests fans.
How can you not like Tim Tebow? A good humble kid who was homeschooled and allowed to play high school football while still being homeschooled. His parents are missionaries and Tim plans on following in his parents footsteps by doing missionary work following graduation.

How can you not like someone like that?

I told everyone here at my compound in Iraq that Florida was going to win...and I've endured razzing all week long...but then again, being a Dolphins fan amongst all of these Cowgirl fans...I've become pretty numb to it.

How can you not like Tim Tebow? A good humble kid who was homeschooled and allowed to play high school football while still being homeschooled. His parents are missionaries and Tim plans on following in his parents footsteps by doing missionary work following graduation.

How can you not like someone like that?

I hate the Gators . . . but Tebow is real cool, hell of a player and a great person. U just can't hate a guy like that, even if he is a stinkin Gator.

If you call giving hope going 17-15. He was a flop as a head coach. He is strictly college and he still has not won a outright title for all his bluster.
he won a NC with LSU...but you're saying outright...so who'd he share it with?

I was out all day so I couldn't comment.

Great game.

I really though that 'Bama was going to rip it wide open when it was 20-17 but the Gators showed how good they can be on both sides of the ball.

I have one thing to say about Saban/Tide:

'Bama was running the ball down our throat with Coffee (my star of the game), why didn't they keep doing it? I know they didn't abandon the run, but I really think they should have run it even more as it was being so effective.

Its not the same city anymore.Just differant.
In a perfect world I guess....I wish the Orange Bowl could've been demolished,and re-built from the ground up.A brand new one mind you,but to look like our old home.And then move our guys back to where they belonged.I'm an old school guy though,and I love retro stuff.I love the throw-back look along with stadiums.Oh well,at least Bill and Tony have this thing turned around for us now! :woot:

I was out all day so I couldn't comment.

Great game.

I really though that 'Bama was going to rip it wide open when it was 20-17 but the Gators showed how good they can be on both sides of the ball.

I have one thing to say about Saban/Tide:

'Bama was running the ball down our throat with Coffee (my star of the game), why didn't they keep doing it? I know they didn't abandon the run, but I really think they should have run it even more as it was being so effective.

I was thinking the same thing at the end of the game. It seemed like Coffee was getting a little tired but that last drive when we were still down by 1 score I felt we needed to just grind it on the ground. I felt we would have if we completed that first pass, but that sorta put us in a hole. Gators D stepped up and that was it. I knew that Gators were more talented coming in and I wasn't 100% confident we would win...knew we would keep it close though. Bama is way ahead of schedule and the future looks bright!!

Back
Top Bottom