gators vs tide. everyone say goodbye to namor | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

gators vs tide. everyone say goodbye to namor

ugh, as much as I hate Satan . . . I equally hate the Gators . . . I think the Jets is the only team I hate more than the Gators (in any sport).

God I hope there is a tiny chance that Texas can still sneak into that title game, even if Oklahoma wins . . . the computers really like Texas.

See I don't get this thinking.

For instance: If we (Phinz) win the division, I would love to have the Pats or Jets make the WC so we can see them lose in the playoffs.

Wouldn't you want the gators to play in the title game and be exposed? (not that this would happen). If they don't get in, they'll have a gripe and argument for years that they could have been the real champions, at this point... why not let them play, even if you hate them?

Yep.

The regular season ended with three one-loss teams in BCS contention: Oklahoma, LSU and USC. USC ended the regular season ranked #1 and LSU #2 in both the AP Poll and the Coaches' Poll. USC lost one triple-overtime at California, which finished 8-6; LSU had a 12-point home loss against a Florida team that went 8-5; Oklahoma, which had been ranked #1 for most of the season, fell to #3 after suffering a 35–7 defeat in the Big 12 Championship Game to Kansas State, which finished 11-4. Controversy erupted when the BCS computers selected Oklahoma-LSU as the BCS title game; leading to protests from USC supporters and many neutral observers. During the bowl games, USC had a convincing 28–14 win over #4 Michigan in the Rose Bowl while LSU beat Oklahoma 21–14 in the Sugar Bowl (designated the BCS title game). USC remained #1 in the final AP Poll and LSU was ranked, by contractual obligation, #1 in the final Coaches' Poll, though three coaches did not follow instructions and voted USC #1 in that poll as well.[1]

As a UF fan, reading that is scary as hell.

History lesson indeed....lol

Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, and Texas Tech couldn't score 44 points on Alabama....

Everyone's going to see what seperates the men from the boys....

This is a mini-NFL defense Tebow and that Florida offense is going up against on December 6th....disciplined...tough...hard nosed...and fast.

Gators thought Ole Miss' front seven was good? lol

You can count on this.......more Gators than Percy Harvin will be hurt after this one....

guess u were wrong my friend gosh so much hate towards them gators... give florida some love sheesh there ten times better then miami and fsu if fsu was in their place or miami id still root for them being a uf student and all

guess u were wrong my friend gosh so much hate towards them gators... give florida some love sheesh there ten times better then miami and fsu if fsu was in their place or miami id still root for them being a uf student and all

I don't know....Urban Meyer said they were pretty beat up after this one...you've never seen Tebow tackled by defensive lineman this much...

The better team won....but Alabama proved that they had enough to have Florida on the ropes...they just don't have the knock-out punch yet...

Alabama looked like the better team for 3 quarters...they ran out of steam in the 4th...

This is the LEAST talented team Saban will have at Alabama...they weren't supposed to be on the field with the "mighty Gators"....

Florida earned it...Alabama didn't give them anything.

It was an extremely well played game on both sides...Florida is just a better team....not to mention more experienced as far as playing for something...

That was a really, really, really good football team Florida beat in the SEC Championship game...

Now go out and win the national title for the SEC...I think Florida boatraces Oklahoma...

I'm so proud of my Crimson Tide...Florida will have to beat them again in Atlanta next year...

I don't know....Urban Meyer said they were pretty beat up after this one...you've never seen Tebow tackled by defensive lineman this much...

The better team won....but Alabama proved that they had enough to have Florida on the ropes...they just don't have the knock-out punch yet...

Alabama looked like the better team for 3 quarters...they ran out of steam in the 4th...

This is the LEAST talented team Saban will have at Alabama...they weren't supposed to be on the field with the "mighty Gators"....

Florida earned it...Alabama didn't give them anything.

It was an extremely well played game on both sides...Florida is just a better team....not to mention more experienced as far as playing for something...

That was a really, really, really good football team Florida beat in the SEC Championship game...

Now go out and win the national title for the SEC...I think Florida boatraces Oklahoma...

I'm so proud of my Crimson Tide...Florida will have to beat them again in Atlanta next year...

Roll Tide,Bro.
Tebow won that game for Fla....He gives a finess team, a physical presence.
Bama will have more talent at QB to get the ball to Julio and those other
young great recievers we got.J.P. Wilson did a good job,but he was a manager at best.

I don't know....Urban Meyer said they were pretty beat up after this one...you've never seen Tebow tackled by defensive lineman this much

tebow has been getting hit all year by lineman. dont know where you came up with that. actually this game was one of tebows more successful games against a d line.

tebow has been getting hit all year by lineman. dont know where you came up with that. actually this game was one of tebows more successful games against a d line.

Then why was he pitching it so much in the 4th quarter instead of keeping it?

Tebow was stopped at the line of scrimmage for little or no gain more in this game than I've ever seen...it's why all 3 of Florida's touchdowns came on 3rd down in the red zone.

Man that freshman Jones is a STUD. I dont think florida had one cb who could have covered him 1 on 1. Id take him for my fins right away!

Man that freshman Jones is a STUD. I dont think florida had one cb who could have covered him 1 on 1. Id take him for my fins right away!

Julio Jones is the next T.O without the mouth.

Then why was he pitching it so much in the 4th quarter instead of keeping it?

Tebow was stopped at the line of scrimmage for little or no gain more in this game than I've ever seen...it's why all 3 of Florida's touchdowns came on 3rd down in the red zone.

tebow was makin some dumb run plays when he did keep it he should pitch it every time they have jeff demps and chris rainey running back there give them the ball their faster!! haha but he was trying to hard to do it himself then on third down he realized he had to make the play to the reciever and he showed up on every single one of them... thats a star player and his goaline go to guy by the way percy harvin wasnt playing he has had a touchdown in 13 straight games i believe they always give the ball to percy in the redzone and he most likely takes it to the house....

Back
Top Bottom