General NCAA thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Muschamp and friends ran Jacoby Brissett off because they thought Jeff Driskel was better.

That fact alone is grounds for firing.

Figures 'Zona seals the deal after I went to bed. Damn you, PAC-12 football.

Figures 'Zona seals the deal after I went to bed. Damn you, PAC-12 football.
Well that throws a monkey wrench into this whole playoff deal. It is very likely that at least two, if not three, of the playoff teams have one loss. Choosing them over other one loss teams is going to be chaos!

The irony of Michigan treating Rich Rod like **** and he has Arizona at 5-0. Karma's a bitch.

The irony of Michigan treating Rich Rod like **** and he has Arizona at 5-0. Karma's a bitch.
Yeah, this and Michigan getting smashed like an aluminum can on a weekly basis these days. Ahh, the good old days when Michigan was relevant. Hahaha

Oregon and those horrible, horrible uniforms that seem to get worse every week can't go away soon enough.

Can't imagine anything worse than seeing them in a title game wearing that garbage.

Miss. State looks legit.

And FSU does not. I don't understand how the 'Noles can keep that #1 ranking. Don't care what happened last season, they do not look like the best team in the country, not by a country mile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gators vs Tennessee
A battle of two QBs. Incompetent vs Impotent
Between the two starting QBs: 0TD 5INTs
Gators slide by with a 10-9 win. :lol:

I can't believe we won that game. But at least now Muschamp has finally come to his senses and realized that if he wants to keep his job, he can't keep starting Driskel.

I wouldn't mind Dan Mullen in Ann Arbor but I don't think they'll be able to pry him away.

Back
Top Bottom