Geno Smith and pocket awareness | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith and pocket awareness

Kind of sad you think a game where a guy completes barely over 50%, throws under 200 yds for the 7th time this year, throws a pick 6 and gets sacked 4 times is playing pretty well.

kind of sad how you don't understand this game.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

It is even more sad because he is the same guy who said Tannehill did not play good against the Jets. :lol2:

he didn't but I don't judge the 2 Qbs the same, they are at different stages of development and Ryan has MANY more weapons to throw to.

The Jets had nothing to lose yesterday and played a gimick offence you won't see again during the regular season.

Overall the Jets looked like they were out to have fun and it caught the fins flatfooted for the second week in a row. The Jets were better yesterday.

I was really encouraged by Geno the last quarter of the season, he finally started to look like an NFL QB and if we can get him some weapons we may have something. Still a lot of work to do w/ him but I feel much better today than after the last Miami game up here.

Even a down year for the Jets they still manage to finish ahead of the Dolphins in the AFCE. With some good FA signings on offense and an improved Geno we can definitely return to the playoffs.

when will these guys ever learn? assuming it is true why would he send her an image like that? that shows stupidity.

Geno thinking only way to out do Marks Butt is to put his junk on the net?

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/34399/broadway-johnny-jets-should-be-so-lucky

"The Jets have been looking for the next Joe Namath since Broadway Joe limped off to the Los Angeles Rams in 1977, and they'd be insane to pass on Manziel, who officially declared Wednesday for the NFL draft."

"Geno Smith was the lowest-rated passer in the league and, although he showed promise over the final four games of his rookie season, the organization still isn't convinced he's The Guy. It was telling that Idzik, who rarely reveals his true feelings, remarked in his season-ending news conference that "we'll look at quarterbacks, yes, we will look at quarterbacks" in the offseason."

Writer Rich Cimini

If any of you had a choise...would you want Geno as your starting QB? Or would you even want Geno?

As fin fans we have been thru a lot of bad to marginial QB's...I know I wouldnt want him!

I have come around a bit on Manziel, a year ago I wanted no part of him but seeing his improvements from a throwing standpoint I wouldn't be upset but I still have reservations.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

I do not want the next Joe Namath, maybe the next HEALTHY Joe Namath but his career was mediocre at best.

Back
Top Bottom