Geno Smith and pocket awareness | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith and pocket awareness

It sounds like your mind is made up and you are looking for reasons to justify it rather than having an open mind when watching him.

when is the last time you watched him? Can you please compare Sunday's game w/ the last time you watched him extensively and comment on where you think he has improved?

Pot calling the Kettle black -> and if the refs didn't help you guys manufacture 2 wins in the last few minutes you wouldn't be such a big supporter yourself -> you just like to stir stir and strir a little more

The Jets are run of the mill, they are about as real as the NOODLE taking us to the top of the division which only raised crazy expectations, and costs us a top 5 draft pick

Pot calling the Kettle black -> and if the refs didn't help you guys manufacture 2 wins in the last few minutes you wouldn't be such a big supporter yourself -> you just like to stir stir and strir a little more

The Jets are run of the mill, they are about as real as the NOODLE taking us to the top of the division which only raised crazy expectations, and costs us a top 5 draft pick

we suck, we can only hope to be as good as Miami some day. The refs give us all our wins and prevent Miami from winning, Ryan tannehill is the next tom Brady and Geno Smith will be out of the league w/in 2 years. Does this make you feel better?

i'm pretty sure the other game i saw was the thursday night pats game...and i didn't think he showed much...didn't see tampa didnt see pittsburgh didnt see this last pats game

i'm pretty sure the other game i saw was the thursday night pats game...and i didn't think he showed much...didn't see tampa didnt see pittsburgh didnt see this last pats game

He was ok vs. TB, he actually played very well through 3 qtrs. at NE in the rain(the Thurs Night game) but had a disastrous 4th qtr, had a bad game vs. Pitt.

Here's what I saw...geno was up against it scoreboard wise almost from jump...I realize that...that said he threw 3 balls late or into coverage today...the first he threw an outside breaking route into an outside leveraged db coverage for a pick 6...sorry but the leverage says ball must go elsewhere...

He threw two balls late outside the numbers and by late i mean late...got away with one on a pass defensed the other a pick 6...three really bad decisions got away with one...

it was a tough day, he threw 2 awful passes in garbage time but didn't do much all day anyway. We couldn't do anything on O, D or STs. Just got crushed by a much better team. Good luck w/ them, at least you get them at home on a short week so maybe that can help slow them down a bit.

dee milliner looks awful...i mean awful

I am getting flashbacks to Vance Joseph. He's really bad right now.

Our secondary is bad, if our DL isn't dominating they get exposed and the DL wasn't dominating yesterday.

it was a tough day, he threw 2 awful passes in garbage time but didn't do much all day anyway. We couldn't do anything on O, D or STs. Just got crushed by a much better team. Good luck w/ them, at least you get them at home on a short week so maybe that can help slow them down a bit.

Cincy wins by more than 17 vs. Miami. That much I'm sure of.

if both teams played the way they did yesterday then yes but it's a new game, a new week so anything can happen.

No way. For some reason you Jets fans seem to be able to overcome your ineptitude and you believe the Jets have a chance in each game. I don't feel that way about the Dolphins anymore. Yesterday was the nail in the coffin for me. I'll love the Dolphins forever but I don't really even know why. It's the same mother****ing thing every year.

No way. For some reason you Jets fans seem to be able to overcome your ineptitude and you believe the Jets have a chance in each game. I don't feel that way about the Dolphins anymore. Yesterday was the nail in the coffin for me. I'll love the Dolphins forever but I don't really even know why. It's the same mother****ing thing every year.

I feel your pain.

OK have we seen enough of Geno to say that he should have been red-shirted from the very beginning? I mean this could really mess with his head -> me thinks he has a John Beck gene (No pun intended)

I think the Ravens could very well put the nail in his coffin this week...No way the Jets GM lets this circus continue. How many pick6's has he had this year? Gotta be close to a Sanchez record.

Back
Top Bottom