Geno Smith and pocket awareness | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith and pocket awareness

How do you route in this game!?
Do I route for the pats, do I route for the jets?
Just saying that makes me cringe.

I'm hoping for a tie and you know what they say about ties...

How do you route in this game!?
Do I route for the pats, do I route for the jets?
Just saying that makes me cringe.

I'm hoping for a tie and you know what they say about ties...

It won't do any good but you root for the Jets. The Jets are not a threat to win the division. I hate them both so it is a win win either way.

It won't do any good but you root for the Jets. The Jets are not a threat to win the division. I hate them both so it is a win win either way.

If we win we are a threat to win the division.

:lol2: If the Jets win they might be a threat to win 7 games not the division.

I am not saying we'd win as NE is still going to win the division but we'd be a game out at just about midseason. Not bad for a team you probably thought would win 2 games all year.

I am not saying we'd win as NE is still going to win the division but we'd be a game out at just about midseason. Not bad for a team you probably thought would win 2 games all year.

Nah Rex Ryan D alone was good for 6. Tampa bay gave you guys 1. That's 7 wins.. Anything above that is great for you guys. No way The jets win the Division.

well looks like it will be the jets and bengals game for my afternoon game watch this week...another opportunity to seal an opinion of geno

well looks like it will be the jets and bengals game for my afternoon game watch this week...another opportunity to seal an opinion of geno

It sounds like your mind is made up and you are looking for reasons to justify it rather than having an open mind when watching him.

when is the last time you watched him? Can you please compare Sunday's game w/ the last time you watched him extensively and comment on where you think he has improved?

It sounds like your mind is made up and you are looking for reasons to justify it rather than having an open mind when watching him.

when is the last time you watched him? Can you please compare Sunday's game w/ the last time you watched him extensively and comment on where you think he has improved?

i didn't see sundays game...i did see that awful late awful decision throw for a pick 6 though...and before you tell me ryan did it i know he threw a pick 6 but it wasn't along those lines...

anyways thats just one play...i've seen geno 3 games thus far in full sunday will be the 4th

i didn't see sundays game...i did see that awful late awful decision throw for a pick 6 though...and before you tell me ryan did it i know he threw a pick 6 but it wasn't along those lines...

anyways thats just one play...i've seen geno 3 games thus far in full sunday will be the 4th

His pick 6 was awful and he got lucky they were able to overcome(and get one from Brady).

which 3 games did you see?

His pick 6 was awful and he got lucky they were able to overcome(and get one from Brady).

which 3 games did you see?

well at least you admit that...bradys pick was cause gronk ran the route poorly and it was undercut...

i'd have to look to see what 3 games it was but i know i saw tennesse i saw atlanta and one other...

well at least you admit that...bradys pick was cause gronk ran the route poorly and it was undercut...

i'd have to look to see what 3 games it was but i know i saw tennesse i saw atlanta and one other...

you saw his best game(Atl) and his worst(Ten).

you saw his best game(Atl) and his worst(Ten).

i saw a clean game and an awful one...the clean game seriously helped by the read op and the wildcat even...i can tell you though that teams that pull thier qb for the wildcat aren't all that warm and fuzzy about their qb being smart with the ball...

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw a clean game and an awful one...the clean game seriously helped by the read op and the wildcat even...i can tell you though that teams that pull thier qb for the wildcat aren't all that warm and fuzzy about their qb being smart with the ball...

When your #1 WR in the game is Stephen Hill, any gimmick like the wildcat should be employed if it helps. If 80% completion, and 3 TD with a 147.7 QB rating is considered "clean" to you, then what is considered great? That was a great game by Smith, no doubt about it.

When your #1 WR in the game is Stephen Hill, any gimmick like the wildcat should be employed if it helps. If 80% completion, and 3 TD with a 147.7 QB rating is considered "clean" to you, then what is considered great? That was a great game by Smith, no doubt about it.

i didn't see any tough reads...it was a clean game...aided by what i said...he made the throws though that he had too...took a bad sack due to lack of recognition but that's a learning tool with a rookie qb

Back
Top Bottom