Geno Smith and pocket awareness | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith and pocket awareness

Geno never should have been starting this year but after marl went out w/ the injury we had no choice. he is regressing.

I just want to point out that I, and about 85% of people who have seen him play, all have thought and said he is an absolute garbage fire. Said fire is composed of used diapers, wet band aids, and Indian food. Today proved that fire needs to be put out for the jests. For our sake, keep playing him.

Geno never should have been starting this year but after marl went out w/ the injury we had no choice. he is regressing.

He was drafted too high...the average fan can see that. If he was back in the draft this year I dought anyone would take him.

He was drafted too high...the average fan can see that. If he was back in the draft this year I dought anyone would take him.

That's not true at all. The guy was considered the best QB in this years draft. Albeit a weak one. He had a very good college career and has all the physical tools.

He would still be a 2nd-3rd round pick if he came out in this upcoming draft.

I thought he played pretty well yesterday.

Kind of sad you think a game where a guy completes barely over 50%, throws under 200 yds for the 7th time this year, throws a pick 6 and gets sacked 4 times is playing pretty well.

Kind of sad you think a game where a guy completes barely over 50%, throws under 200 yds for the 7th time this year, throws a pick 6 and gets sacked 4 times is playing pretty well.

It is even more sad because he is the same guy who said Tannehill did not play good against the Jets. :lol2:

When you consider the Jets QB play over the last 3 seasons, that is a decent day.

Kinda what we would expect from a Sanchez like performance :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom