Geno Smith - set to IMPLODE! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith - set to IMPLODE!

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--g...s-shed-light-on-why-qb-dropped-183846651.html

:lol2:

Interesting article on Geno Smith - my read on it is that he's set to IMPLODE... which is fine by me.

He may have all the physical tools and all the talent and potential that you could want... but I see another Ryan Leaf in the making.

And he might start out with a couple of good games (just like Ryan did), but with the circus and toxic environment that is the New York Jets... married to his immaturity...

Like I said... he's set to IMPLODE. Let's hope he takes the whole team down with him. J-E-T-S... SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! :lol:

Both Geno and Marky are a brick short it is too bad they can't lend one the other brick?

I love that our division rival appears to be swapping one mentally weak sub par qb with another in one of the toughest markets around. He clearly has a need to be loved and wanted- NYC won't be giving that to him. This has disaster written all over it and I can't wait to sit back and watch.

Side note - do you think Rex will be getting a tattoo with his wife wearing a Geno Smith jersey?

The Geno pick made no sense to me when you consider the fact that the Jets will get a top 5 pick next year and can just get Bridgewater.

I know they'll want Clowney, but at some point the Jets have to stop drafting front 7 in the first round lol.

Side note - do you think Rex will be getting a tattoo with his wife wearing a Geno Smith jersey?

I think he pretty much needs to have his head shaven and then have 'KICK ME' tattooed over it.

Count me as one of those who will be amazed if Rex Ryan's still around with the Jets this time next year. (Though I'd rather he stayed with them... for obvious reasons.)

I think Geno would be ok anywhere but New York. He's going to have a hard time as a black Qb in the Big Apple. Most people expect them to fail which explains the yearly threads questioning all black qbs each offseason. Everyone that I can remember with Culpepper to a lesser degrees since he was a Phin for a short period of time.

Geno and snatchez are gonna be cat fighting after practice on Day 1.

I can just picture it now, Geno making fun of snatchez's little girly bandana & whooping his sensitive arse all over the practice field.:boohoo: :chuckle:

I hope he has a horrible career. The man is an idiot cry baby bitching 24/7.

He was gooing leave day 1, i mean QUIT day 1 because he wasn't picked where he wanted to be picked but than he came back and he said his family convinced him and THAN he said "I 'CHOSE' to stay becasue good things come to those who wait" yet his bitch ass was running home to mommy. Than he fires his agent because he wans't happy about where he was drafted. Hey dip ****, they don't draft playres because of agents they draft because they can or CAN'T in your case play footbal especially QB.

When they show your top 8 worst throws after yoru drafted instead of good throws you shouldn't be blaming anyone but yourself on why you went later in the draft. Already an ignorant fool and he hasn't evne played 1 down in the NFL.

More food for thought on Geno Smith... very informative/entertaining video clips:

First, Stephen A. Smith (start at 5:07 if you don't want to watch the whole thing) having Geno's back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AptUcNUbnA0

Then... after Geno puts his big foot in his big mouth (interesting how quickly things can turn around): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXkeIW_5KkU (watch this one from start to finish)

Congratulations Jets fans... great... grrrr-eat freak'n pick up. :hclap:

I love the Geno Smith pick for the Jesters!!!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!! Here's to an even more dysfunctional locker room and an even more beat down team!!! I just hope they keep them around another two or three years so the toxic environment will continue to fester.

marky has more playoff wins under his belt than the Miami dolphins franchise 1995-2012.

What does he have to show for those playoff wins? Any division titles? Any conference championships? Marky isn't going to have a job pretty soon and I bet you will still be talking about those playoffs wins that the Jets lucked in to years ago even when Marky is playing in Canada. Lol!!

Back
Top Bottom