Ginn to run on April 11th and 16th | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn to run on April 11th and 16th

FIRST

EVER

INJURY

This durability thing is hilarious.

hes one dimensional. Hows that? He is afraid to go over the middle. I guess NFL CB's cant cover a guy who runs straight down the field.

Anthony Gonazalez is more of a complete WR and people will see this next year from the get go. Ginn is a special teamer.

Actually he is one of the safer picks . . . simply because he would be an elite returner his rookie season. However thats just a bonus, we would draft him for his speed and ability to spread a defense out and open up opportunities for other people as well, plus his homerun ability. Another bonus would be his previous experience at CB, but I see him as a WR in this league.

If worse comes to worse, we get a Hester like returner. Wasn't Hester a second rounder last year? Ginn is FASTER than Hester and had a better college career at returner. And that is the floor w/ Ginn. The ceiling is he becomes a faster Steve Smith. I think Ginn is worth the so called "risk" at 9.

yeah spread a defense while the defense is making your QB into a spread.

If Ginn doesn't wow with his speed on either of those workouts and especially the last one, he could see his stock drop faster than Enron. If that's the case, I'd love to snag him with a 2nd rounder.

From Wayne's interview on Miami Dolphins.com he clearly stated that we need to upgrade the offense. IMO, that means getting a playmaker and we all now Mueller loves speed. So that can only mean Ted Ginn if he puts up a blazing time.

If we get a flashy WR instead of a QB or Oline or TE then its last year all over again. Mark my words.

hes one dimensional. Hows that? He is afraid to go over the middle. I guess NFL CB's cant cover a guy who runs straight down the field.

Anthony Gonazalez is more of a complete WR and people will see this next year from the get go. Ginn is a special teamer.

You must not watch Ohio State games at all, a good amount of Ginns big plays is from him doing doing slants to the MIDDLE of the field and then using his speed to blaze past everyone. Anthony is a good WR don't get me wrong but if it wasn't for ginn getting all those double teams, he wouldn't have had anywhere near the year he had, just watch the national champion ship Ginn was out that game he was shut down.

If Ginn doesn't wow with his speed on either of those workouts and especially the last one, he could see his stock drop faster than Enron. If that's the case, I'd love to snag him with a 2nd rounder.

He reportedly ran a 4.37 with his ankle still not being 100% during a practice run,hes not gonna go anywhere.

What do you think a slant route is?

Is he thinking of a post or a go route?

Nickname is "Yo"...Raced Devin Hester in track as a prep and beat him...Transfer from Garden City Community College...Really made a name for himself by running the fastest forty at the Scouting Combine. ( 4.30 )

They are talking about Yamon Figurs. Hester ran a 4.43 at the combine.

I'd love to see a race between him and Ginn...WOW.

And this is where you highlight your ignorance. If you'd seen even cursory glances of Ginn, you'd know that he does much more of his work in the middle of the field than he does on the flanks.

And this is where you highlight your ignorance. If you'd seen even cursory glances of Ginn, you'd know that he does much more of his work in the middle of the field than he does on the flanks.

Most people always seem to think just because the player is fast and a deep threat, they never go down the middle.

He reportedly ran a 4.37 with his ankle still not being 100% during a practice run,hes not gonna go anywhere.

Keyword: Reportedly. I want to see the official time before I'm satisfied. Any agent or scout can claim a fast time. Heck, anyone could claim Jarrett ran a 4.40.

Back
Top Bottom