Give Tua Alabama OPEN! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Tua Alabama OPEN!

clutch

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins sit at 3rd now with Texan pick.
Trade down around 7th for additional picks. Then pick Smith at 7, and trade up for Waddle with 1b + additional pick

He does not need an all star team of WR's to succeed, he just needs some guys who can get SOME separation.

I think one top notch WR added to Parker/Williams/Gesicki does the trick.

A legit difference maker like Chase would move Parker to WR2 and Williams to WR3 matching them with weaker DB's which would help them get open as well.

I would like to see one of Chase/Smith/Waddle added along with a reasonably priced FA WR.

Slimm mentioned Burrows looked Jefferson than Chase at critical situation last year. Thats the concern I have in Chase. BTW who might be Jefferson in next years draft? I mean underated

Justin Fields looked like a JV QB without him.
Whatever dude, Fields is basically the prototype QB that NFL teams look for. He is big, mobile, cannon for an arm and accurate.

Whatever dude, Fields is basically the prototype QB that NFL teams look for. He is big, mobile, cannon for an arm and accurate.

He is. But he's not looked good beyond the first 3 games of this season.

As a lifelong Buckeyes fan, I have watched every play of every game. IMO he started listening to all the hype and was trying to win the Heisman on every play.

He can redeem himself with a good showing against Clemson. But will he be able to do it? I sure hope so.

Regardless, his play from Indiana on has hurt his stock. Part of it IMO is the fact that tOSU had only played 2 games over 6 weeks leading up to the B10 title game so they've been rusty. They also were missing 22 players and several starters against Northwestern.

If Justin has a good showing against Clemson, his stock should further climb once they get to the combine measureables.

But if he doesn't have a good showing against Clemson --- oh boy .........

Coaches see the talent. They are going to think they can coach him up. I can’t see him falling in the draft.

The second group of WR's in this Draft is very good.

Bateman, Marshall, St Brown, Olave, Moore, Toney.......any of these guys could help Miami.

Sage Surrat could be a nice 3rd Round option as could Williams and Schwartz from Auburn.

Back
Top Bottom