Give Tua Alabama OPEN! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Tua Alabama OPEN!

You just drafted tua. Don’t blow the chance to surround him w/ elite tier resources bc the value junkies say it doesn’t make sense

if there’s an elite WR available, take him. Do not waste tua

I would take Waddle for me, Smith is to frail and Waddle is very explosive.

Had Waddle not gotten hurt he might be ahead of Smith now.

This is a very good group of WR's and we need to stop thinking we have to get Chase or Smith or even Waddle or it is a failure.Not that I would not be happy with any of them.

Justin Jefferson was the 4th WR taken last year.

I suppose JAX shouldn’t bother drafting Trevor Lawrence. Because he won’t have “Clemson open” to begin his Jaguars career.

I also wonder how Deshaun Watson was any good this season since he doesn’t have Clemson open either?

I guess Joe Burrow will be ok because he has part of Lawrence’s Clemson open in Tee Higgins. And so does Herbert in Mike Williams.

At least we now know why Matt Ryan and Dak Prescott ever had any success.

No excuses for Derek Carr now, though.

Dude!!!!...Schwartz is Grant with worse hands!!!
Is he? I haven't seen much of him at Auburn, but he's looked dynamic when I have. They do use him on sweeps quite a bit where he's had a lot of success.

Yeah, if his hands are worse than Grant's I'd go in another direction.

Dolphins sit at 3rd now with Texan pick.
Trade down around 7th for additional picks. Then pick Smith at 7, and trade up for Waddle with 1b + additional pick
I like your thinking but I'm stuck on the following idea: Denver is desperate to solve their QB situation. Trade down from 3 to 9 and pick up Jerry Jeudy (yes he's struggled a bit this year but his route running is still top notch) along with a 2022 2nd. Then draft Devonta Smith at 9 and there you go, Alabama Open.

Back
Top Bottom