Give Tua Alabama OPEN! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Tua Alabama OPEN!

I don't think non Dolphin fans appreciate how little separation the Fins receivers have been getting for Tua or Fitz, especially when the injuries started to pile up.

I am confident that putting a true Alpha WR at the top would move Parker, Williams and Gesicki into positions where they are facing weaker defenders covering them.Thus creating open targets beyond the stud WR they might add in the Draft.

Adding Chase or Smith, (and maybe Waddle) would make a big difference to the entire passing game.

He does not need an all star team of WR's to succeed, he just needs some guys who can get SOME separation.

I think one top notch WR added to Parker/Williams/Gesicki does the trick.

A legit difference maker like Chase would move Parker to WR2 and Williams to WR3 matching them with weaker DB's which would help them get open as well.

I would like to see one of Chase/Smith/Waddle added along with a reasonably priced FA WR.
A sleeper receiver that I'd like to see Miami add is Anthony Schwartz from Auburn.

Speed burner who can stretch the field. Maybe 2b or 3rd round.

Slimm mentioned Burrows looked Jefferson than Chase at critical situation last year. Thats the concern I have in Chase. BTW who might be Jefferson in next years draft? I mean underated
Jefferson was my favorite receiver last year.

Not really the same type of player, but his teammate Marshall is a little underrated. Personally, I think he is receiver #4 or certainly in the discussion with Bateman.

Whatever dude, Fields is basically the prototype QB that NFL teams look for. He is big, mobile, cannon for an arm and accurate.
That's the player teams will likely target in a trade up if Miami ends up with #3 overall.

This draft is shaping so well for us it's becoming a problem. It won't be easy to make a selection. Best way to ensure you're getting the most value might be a trade down to #6 or #7 and just let the board tell you who to pick.

I agree Smith probably makes the most sense but it's a tough pill to swallow when Sewell, Parsons and Chase might be there. If we were to trade down it'd be a lot easier. It would be weird AF if we traded down and whoever traded up ended up picking Smith, lol!

It's still early, I'm sure the combine will clear the picture on these guys.

It sure would help if Smith showed up carrying a few extra pounds (180?), looked athletic and sturdy and ran under 4.4.

So draft four first round WRs. What about the threat of the run game and time to throw? May as well grab a first round or high second round RB and some of the same for the OLine. Two or three picks should do it.

A sleeper receiver that I'd like to see Miami add is Anthony Schwartz from Auburn.

Speed burner who can stretch the field. Maybe 2b or 3rd round.
Dude!!!!...Schwartz is Grant with worse hands!!!

Whatever dude, Fields is basically the prototype QB that NFL teams look for. He is big, mobile, cannon for an arm and accurate.
He has not been impressive against top tier competition.
He is an Ohio State QB...they all underwhelm in the NFL
His play against Indiana and Northwestern should be seriously looked at.....

I have a hard time the moment telling you I would even consider him in the 2nd round.

Back
Top Bottom