Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glazer: Jets getting turned down for GM job, begging them them reconsider

Cap problems? They are just going to cut some guys and voila, problem solved. They have no cap problems, a winner for a qb, ,tons of weapons who are really awesome but just got hurt and an awesome coach.

The jets are not a circus, you're just jealous of all their successes as an elite team over the past decade.

Hahahah

I won't even address the "elite team" comment...

Moving on, just cutting guys doesn't necessarily solve the problem. I haven't looked at the contracts and don't really care to, but if you cut players with big signing bonuses, all that proration gets accelerated into one year. Cap hits are why you don't see teams pulling a Marlins like coup.

If they are stupid enough to hire Angelo.
Look out moire lean years coming.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

They should just give it to NYJunc and get it over with.

This would work great for the Jets cause "super Fan" doest belive they have a cap issue:lol2: Like he said...they only need to cut a few dead wood and there right back in the SB hunt:lol:

we've been turned down by 1 candidtate who used us to get more money/power from jax.

this job isn't for everyone. To be in the spotlight and to alreayd have a HC in place it's not an ideal place for someone who has options.

we've been turned down by 1 candidtate who used us to get more money/power from jax.

this job isn't for everyone. To be in the spotlight and to alreayd have a HC in place it's not an ideal place for someone who has options.

That bolded statement says it all. Most would argue that Jacksonville is the worst franchise in the league. But, given recent developements and the fact that the Jaguars have come out and said there is no way they are taking Tebow whereas the Jests did, Id say a new contender has emerged for that title. :lol:

So Glazer saying they've been rebuffed a lot is actually only by just 1 potential GM? Makes sense.

That bolded statement says it all. Most would argue that Jacksonville is the worst franchise in the league. But, given recent developements and the fact that the Jaguars have come out and said there is no way they are taking Tebow whereas the Jests did, Id say a new contender has emerged for that title. :lol:

There's no pressure in jax, he doesn't have Tom Brady to deal with and he could pick his own coach. See the difference?

There's no pressure in jax, he doesn't have Tom Brady to deal with and he could pick his own coach. See the difference?

Much like the Jests, your posts get funnier everyday.

Mike McCartney@MikeMcCartney7

I've spoken with too many personnel guys who would relish the #Jets GM job. I'm not buying recent reports nobody wants it.

Taking that a step further, he also knew that he wasn't saddled with the kind of judgment of an HC who hired The Meatball, more or less calling him "just like me," the ridiculous hellish cap implications including having to keep the worst starting QB in the league since JaMarcus nor sight unseen, any worse of a Tebow-foisting, headline pandering meddlesome owner who tampers with front office decisions. See the difference?.

Mike McCartney@MikeMcCartney7

I've spoken with too many personnel guys who would relish the #Jets GM job. I'm not buying recent reports nobody wants it.

So let's ignore Jay Glazer's report but accept Mike McCartney's b/c why?

No but I think sometimes things get overexaggerated especially w/ the Jets this year.

Why dont we here any overexaggerated comments about the Giants? Your both from NY and share the same field?

Back
Top Bottom