Going Crazy For Culpepper Jersey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going Crazy For Culpepper Jersey

MARINO1384 said:
Not if your going to buy an authentic....why not spend the price u would on a replica and get an authentic jersey some of the time or atleast an authentic knockoff that looks better then a replica

exactly..i have the top one...and i paid 60 for it....and frankly i could care less if its a fake..a jersey is a jersey to me..and the people around me think it is also...and if they dont who gives two ****'*..i mean come on

yeah bro i got the same thing expired promo dunno what to think

thats a good point, but would it still say expired in that scenario

Frisches13283 said:
I tried and I'm eastern, and still said expired code.
It doesn't matter where you are, it matters based on the store's internal clock, which is generally wherever the store is located, likely California. We won't know if this offer is legit or not until 3 AM.

TarHeelFinFan said:
It doesn't matter where you are, it matters based on the store's internal clock, which is generally wherever the store is located, likely California. We won't know if this offer is legit or not until 3 AM.

I guess that could be the case too. I'll have to try in the morning again.

If the code does work though, I'm getting a Ronnie Brown and Chambers jersey(unless I get a personalized one).

I got a sweet authentic jersey for 40 bucks. total was 50 w/ shipping, and its way nicer than my $75.00 replica from pro-shop. it resembles the authentic jersey perfectly, if it isnt authentic to begin with. and for 50 bucks, who cares.

well i dont have to work early so ill be awake until the 3am line ill keep you guys posted

3am still no dice. why post something bogus like this to get everyone all fired up?

Just a quick question for anyone in the know.

These chaps who make the fake authentic jerseys on ebay, where do they buy the blank shirts and the numbers (and nameplates)?

I only ask because I've got a blank white jersey (heavyweight) and I want to personalise it with my own name etc.

Is there some sort of underground shop where you can buy these stitched numbers?

Back
Top Bottom