Good Luck to Mike Nolan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck to Mike Nolan

Cant blame Wilson for that. He flat out balled on the atl defense and his own defense let him down.

I agree Wilson was excellent, but Atlanta found a way...squib kick in all.

I am interested to see how Kapaernick plays in the dome. He has not been that hot on the road. I got Atlanta and the Pats. I want anyone, but NE to win it all....

Russell Wilson disagrees. (24/36 385 2TDs, 60yds rushing 1TD)

So u act like no qb's have done that to us this year.
Kevin kolb 328 yds 3tds
carson Palmer 373 yards
Mark sanchez 307 yards
Andrew Luck 433 yards
Sam Bradford 319 yards

I agree Wilson was excellent, but Atlanta found a way...squib kick in all.

I am interested to see how Kapaernick plays in the dome. He has not been that hot on the road. I got Atlanta and the Pats. I want anyone, but NE to win it all....

Something we can all agree on! :brewskis:

I'm rooting for Mike Nolan. He was great for Miami and I was proud to call him our DC.

While Coyle's defense has done a good job at not allowing many points (their main job), they have been historically bad at creating turnovers. The 2012 Miami Dolphins forced fewer takeaways than any other team in Miami Dolphins history. Yeah, it was that bad. Coyle did well with what he had, but the lack of takeaways definitely hurt our offense. We almost never gave Tannehill the ball in a scoring situation ... and with our WR's and run blocking we couldn't drive 80 yards every time. Coyle needs to create turnovers. The Dolphins will continue to fail at the single most important statistic, Turnover Differential, unless Coyle's defense can dramatically improve on the takeaways. I don't mean this as an indictment against Coyle, but it's clear that Nolan succeeded at creating turnovers with the same players that Coyle was historically bad at creating. Its tough to follow a great DC like Mike Nolan.

I'm rooting for Mike Nolan to win it all.

Mike Nolan was/is a overrated DC

He can't come up with a scheme to stop a TE.

Nolan's schemes and playcalling were decent (except for covering TEs) until the 4th quarter. He always seemed to go into some type of prevent defense and allow opponents to come from behind and win. I'm glad that he's gone.

Almost everybody is acting like the 9ers are some kind of lock to win today based off last week. All the Falcons did was beat the hottest team in the league. It seems like 90% of the talking heads on TV are taking the 9ers. They are even a pretty decent road favorite. Watch Matty Ice show everybody whats up today.

Mike Nolan's signature moment with Miami was when Brady put up 517 passing yards on Miami on MNF. His defense was gassed and cramping up. Good times.

Atlanta is on fire. Wish our gm would have gotten Matt Ryan. And had the balls to make a move for a big time receiver like Julio.

Back
Top Bottom