Good Luck to Mike Nolan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Luck to Mike Nolan

Almost everybody is acting like the 9ers are some kind of lock to win today based off last week. All the Falcons did was beat the hottest team in the league. It seems like 90% of the talking heads on TV are taking the 9ers. They are even a pretty decent road favorite. Watch Matty Ice show everybody whats up today.

Sorry but the Falcons can't win without a left tackle, it's impossible.

Sorry but the Falcons can't win without a left tackle, it's impossible.

What's funny was I was fine with the Ryan-Sam Baker combo. That is all that was discussed back then. Long-Henne and Ryan-Baker.

I would be lying to you if I thought Matt Ryan would end up as solid as he has been though.

Omar Kelly's avatar...errr....Kaepernick is a mess on the road! lol. He panics like me driving in the snow.

Too perfect that Baker got destroyed and let pressure in but Ryan delivers a bullet for a first down anyway.

Harbaugh threw some new wrinkles at Nolan's defense in that last drive. I wonder if he'll be able to adjust? This was one of his weaknesses in Miami.

BTW, it sure thrills my heart to see how bad Matt Ryan is playing. If he played any worse they would only be leading this game by seven. Parcels and Ireland sure were right to build behind an elite left tackle. :)

The inability of the Falcons not being able to defend the TE is alarming...and a real criticism of Nolan's time in Miami.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Right on cue...a TD to Davis.

The improvement of Miami defending the TE was apparent under Coyle.

The inability of the Falcons not being able to defend the TE is alarming...and a real criticism of Nolan's time in Miami.

This is what I mean by an inability to adjust. San Francisco will keep throwing there until Atlanta stops it.

This is what I mean by an inability to adjust. San Francisco will keep throwing there until Atlanta stops it.

I was impressed how SF steadied the ship even though Kaepernick looks so flustered on the road.

What's funny was I was fine with the Ryan-Sam Baker combo. That is all that was discussed back then. Long-Henne and Ryan-Baker.

I would be lying to you if I thought Matt Ryan would end up as solid as he has been though.

I wanted Ryan and Desean Jackson

I was impressed how SF steadied the ship even though Kaepernick looks so flustered on the road.

Agreed, Harbaugh is an excellent leader of men.

Can you get over how much fun this game is to watch. The offense of both teams are now clicking on all cylinders. What I wouldn't give to see the Dolphins with a dynamic offense like either of these teams.!

So u act like no qb's have done that to us this year.
Kevin kolb 328 yds 3tds
carson Palmer 373 yards
Mark sanchez 307 yards
Andrew Luck 433 yards
Sam Bradford 319 yards

:bobdole: No one even mention what any QBs did to us.

Back
Top Bottom