Good News for 'Phins, bad news for Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News for 'Phins, bad news for Jets

Revis will flinch... guaranteed. Gotta give it to the Jets they are playing hardball and speaking to every media outlet possible telling them that they will not bend for Revis. Only a matter of time before Revis signs an extension.

This is probably alreadt posted, and I'm sure everyone already knows about it, but Woody Johnson doesnt think that Revisd will play at all this season...

link: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/16031/jets-owner-on-revis-in-10-i-would-say-no

On a side note: isn't it ironic that the Jets' owners first and last name are slang names for the penis...:hump:

looks like b marshall will be vacationing at cromartie flea market this year instead of revis island.

Pretty much this, no player will sit an entire season.

actually i read somewhere else that Revis has an uncle that played for the Redskins, and he sat out an entire season. Maybe he's taking advice from family members.

You should head over to the AFC East thread Zack. All of this is being covered in depth. Including his Uncle's hold out. It's fun stuff.

No way he sits out the year..........unless of course you have Sean Gilbert advising you.

actually i read somewhere else that Revis has an uncle that played for the Redskins, and he sat out an entire season. Maybe he's taking advice from family members.

Sean Gilbert, who played for the Redskins, is his uncle from what I read. According to PFT he sat out and the Redskins played well without him so there was no pressure to re-sign him.

Revis will flinch... guaranteed. Gotta give it to the Jets they are playing hardball and speaking to every media outlet possible telling them that they will not bend for Revis. Only a matter of time before Revis signs an extension.

Revis won't budge. He wants a signing bonus and already voided his 30 million guaranteed for 2011 and 2012. His uncle sat out an entire year and made more money in the end.

"Look at the Leon situation," Revis told ESPNNewYork.com in June. "They were working on his contract, and he broke his leg and missed the season, and now he has no stability, no comfort zone, no anything."

You should head over to the AFC East thread Zack. All of this is being covered in depth. Including his Uncle's hold out. It's fun stuff.

i did that after I posted this, lol. I think this is Dolphins worthy news too though. Even though its not specifically about the Dolphins, it could play a key part to the dolphins success this season.

Sean Gilbert, who played for the Redskins, is his uncle from what I read. According to PFT he sat out and the Redskins played well without him so there was no pressure to re-sign him.

Gilbert made more money sitting out the year and getting traded than playing.

I hope he does sit out the season and gets jacked when he signs with some other team lets say a west coast team.

I really can't see blowing off 20mil either and he is getting hit with a 16k+ fine every day he holds out.

IMHO this all good news!!!

Back
Top Bottom