Great NE has gotten a steal in the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great NE has gotten a steal in the draft

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
They are drafting Chad Jackson yay now Mourney now Jackson oh great.

Patriots just took the guy we should have had at #16. :rolleyes:

That's pretty solid. Jackson is going to be great. Brady/Branch/Jackson/Dillon/Maroney/Watson, looks good on paper. I would of loved to trade for him. Lets hope Saban has something up his sleeves like a Javon Walker maybe?

g'damnit...Why didn't we take a WR or trade up somehow for Jackson like NE did...sigh,great now NE has another WR to throw too.

Great pick by the pats. I really wish someone outside of the division had picked up jackson.

But the Pats gave up two picks to move up for Jackson...so no biggie.

lets get this straight. We don't need a first Round WR. Chad Jackson would have been a waste at 16.

Guys, NE plays the draft right, that's why they're always good.

They always stockpile picks and then use them wisely when they see a guy to trade up for. NE consistently trades FOR picks, not trading them away each and every year.

I hate NE.

If things go right for NE, they could have a deadly O in the future. I hope Saban's next pick is a more secure one than an injury-prone Allen.

They got a WR but it's not a steal.

In any other year both Holmes and Jackson would be mid to late 2nd rounders. It's just a weak year for WR's that these guys are actually getting drafted higher then they usually would.

Dolfan4life! said:
If he lasted until pick #36, don't you think he would have been a reach at #16?

True, but he isn't all of a sudden a bad pick because he was picked here by the Pats.

Roman529 said:
But the Pats gave up two picks to move up for Jackson...so no biggie.

We started with 11, so we needed to get rid of some up or down. Can't go to camp with 11 picks, lol.

Regan21286 said:
If things go right for NE, they could have a deadly O in the future. I hope Saban's next pick is a more secure one than an injury-prone Allen.
He got injured once in college, while in an awkward position while making a tackle. He's not injury prone. Do a little homework before you make rediculous statements.

Back
Top Bottom