Great NE has gotten a steal in the draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great NE has gotten a steal in the draft

Wow, Jevon Walker to Denver for a 36th. :eek:

I never liked Jackson

and I think he is a bust...I am glad the Patriots wasted a pick on him and traded up.

The Jets on the other hand...have had a remarkable draft...
and the Bills...just have no clue...

How smooth of GB. They called around and made a trade for someone to take Jackson and then Denver broke and gave them a 2nd for Walker.

GB got the deal they wanted and also got a 3rd pick as well. Good job.

Mike Williams.......Braylon Edwards.....were they big names this past year??? no.

im not worried by these guys, Miami has already played NE, Buffalo, and NYJ with some good receivers and RBs.....i dont think Jackson or Maroney are anyone to be afraid of. i think they should be worried about Allen and Crowder.

I love it Classic. Now Jackson isn't any good and your glad we picked him. Revisionist histroy. :sidelol:

Dirtywater said:
True, but he isn't all of a sudden a bad pick because he was picked here by the Pats.
Never said he was a bad pick for the Pats at #36- He just would have been a reach 20 picks earlier.

I'm actually not a huge Jackson fan. He gears down to change directions and that is going to negate his speed advantage while running any route than the go route. But, he's a good value and makes them moer dangerous as a big play guy deep threat.

Dolfan4life! said:
Never said he was a bad pick for the Pats at #36- He just would have been a reach 20 picks earlier.

I understand.

Good pick by NE. I think they need to focus more now on defense (like LB and DB), so we'll see how that plays out.

Dolfan4life! said:
He got injured once in college, while in an awkward position while making a tackle. He's not injury prone. Do a little homework before you make rediculous statements.

Considering his injury happened quite recently and it was to the hips, I'd say he is injury prone. Seems nfldraftcountdown.com and http://nfldraft.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?Player=17573&PT=7&PR=2&type=scoutingreport

agrees with me

And he's had another documented injury even before that:
Also had shoulder surgery following the 2003 season.
from here: http://seahawks.scout.com/2/515315.html

I think you need to be the one doing a little homework.

Dirtywater said:
I love it Classic. Now Jackson isn't any good and your glad we picked him. Revisionist histroy. :sidelol:

Yeah we don't like Jackson anymore....over-rated. :wink: :D

Dirtywater said:

Go ahead and find me saying ever that Miami should draft him.

It's an incredibly weak year for WR's. To me these are mid-late 2nd rounders being drafted higher due to weakness. To me Chambers was more polished coming out compared to these 2.

Roman529 said:
Yeah we don't like Jackson anymore....over-rated. :wink: :D

Well, at least your honest and I can respect that.:cooldude:

VanDolPhan said:
Go ahead and find me saying ever that Miami should draft him.

It's an incredibly weak year for WR's. To me these are mid-late 2nd rounders being drafted higher due to weakness. To me Chambers was more polished coming out compared to these 2.

I agree that it is a weak WR draft, but that doesn't mean he is a weak WR.

We drafted David Givens in the 7th round and he played great for us. The round doesn't make the player. That's all I am saying.

Dirtywater said:
Well, at least your honest and I can respect that.:cooldude:

The Pats and Jets have made good picks,,,,but the Bills...welll um... :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom