Great NE has gotten a steal in the draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great NE has gotten a steal in the draft

Regan21286 said:
Considering his injury happened quite recently and it was to the hips, I'd say he is injury prone. Seems nfldraftcountdown.com and http://nfldraft.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?Player=17573&PT=7&PR=2&type=scoutingreport

agrees with me

And he's had another documented injury even before that: from here: http://seahawks.scout.com/2/515315.html

I think you need to be the one doing a little homework.
So since the hip injury was (somewhat) recent he now becomes injury prone? How many games did he miss because of the shoulder? It wasn't and still isn't an issue. Maybe your problem is you're relying on the media for your analysis instead of first hand knowledge.

Dolfan4life! said:
So since the hip injury was (somewhat) recent he now becomes injury prone? How many games did he miss because of the shoulder? It wasn't and still isn't an issue. Maybe your problem is you're relying on the media for your analysis instead of first hand knowledge.

The shoulder injury occured after the season ended. If that happened in training camp, he'd be gone for half of the season to recuperate. And with all injuries, there is a greater chance of a reoccurance hence, injury prone. Unless you're a Tennessee or Dolphins team doctor or trainer, I don't think you have any first hand knowledge either.

Roman529 said:
The Pats and Jets have made good picks,,,,but the Bills...welll um... :sidelol:

Man, in a way I almost feel bad for the Bills. It's like a ship lost at sea.

Regan21286 said:
The shoulder injury occured after the season ended. If that happened in training camp, he'd be gone for half of the season to recuperate. And with all injuries, there is a greater chance of a reoccurance hence, injury prone. Unless you're a Tennessee or Dolphins team doctor or trainer, I don't think you have any first hand knowledge either.
You just nailed the problem with your whole arguement right on the head.

Dirtywater said:
Man, in a way I almost feel bad for the Bills. It's like a ship lost at sea.

The Bills coach....ohhh crap I forgot his name (I am going senile just like him). :lol: The old guy.....:confused: whassihisface...Marv LOL

Dolfan4life! said:
You just nailed the problem with your whole arguement right on the head.

Yea, the problem is neither you nor I can make an accurate and detailed argument since neither of us were inside that Dolphins medical room with Allen. If I'm wrong for using informatino acquired from the media, so are you. No one else on this forum has any first-hand information about Allen's injury status. So one can only base their information on what professional scouts and analysts have to say and so far, they all concur that Allen is injury prone and that's what I have to assume. And what are you basing your beliefs that Allen isn't injury prone on? Did you happen to steal his medical charts? Are you a professional football analyst or scout?

Regan21286 said:
Yea, the problem is neither you nor I can make an accurate and detailed argument since neither of us were inside that Dolphins medical room with Allen. If I'm wrong for using informatino acquired from the media, so are you. No one else on this forum has any first-hand information about Allen's injury status. So one can only base their information on what professional scouts and analysts have to say and so far, they all concur that Allen is injury prone and that's what I have to assume. And what are you basing your beliefs that Allen isn't injury prone on? Did you happen to steal his medical charts? Are you a professional football analyst or scout?
Actually I wasn't being serious. But seriously, you are correct, neither of us can say with absolute certainty whether or not Allen is an injury prone type of player. But you made that claim in your origional post. I refuted the claim based on how much playing time Allen has missed at UT. Only once has he missed substantial playing time- the hip injury. One time freak injuries do not constitute being "injury prone" in my mind. I can agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom