Greg Robinson Going Pro? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Robinson Going Pro?

i'm thinking he's the 2nd tackle off the board after jake matthews...but it may come down to scheme preference...

Mason has declared.

Mason's stock won't be any higher coming off that huge game against a talented defense.

Tre Mason was no secret. He had 1002 yards rushing last year with only 6 starts...this year he blew Auburn records out of the water, including those set by Bo Jackson. He averaged more yards per carry in a more conventional offense last year which also helps his case. I'm not sure he's 5'10" like he's listed though...he looks closer to 5'8" to me.

Being shorter helps Mason. He can get lost behind those big lineman and pop out before the defense can react. Would absolutely love to have both of them.

Tre Mason was no secret. He had 1002 yards rushing last year with only 6 starts...this year he blew Auburn records out of the water, including those set by Bo Jackson. He averaged more yards per carry in a more conventional offense last year which also helps his case. I'm not sure he's 5'10" like he's listed though...he looks closer to 5'8" to me.

I didn't say he was any secret, but he just came off something like 200 yards against a highly talented defense in the national championship game. So a clutch performance against a good defense on the biggest stage in college; his stock is as high as it can get.

Back
Top Bottom