Gripe: Statistical Posters | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gripe: Statistical Posters

So...what really happened?

Did d-day roll over the odometer? Post so quickly he broke the speed of light and travelled back in time?

Jimmy James said:
So...what really happened?

Did d-day roll over the odometer? Post so quickly he broke the speed of light and travelled back in time?

All plausible explanations but truth is that he lost a challenge to MindWarp. I a smell a Mor-like ruse though and suspect that in a day or so, he'll be back to somewhere in the 25k range :D

Celtkin said:
All plausible explanations but truth is that he lost a challenge to MindWarp. I a smell a Mor-like ruse though and suspect that in a day or so, he'll be back to somewhere in the 25k range :D

:yes:

Philter25 said:
Now dont get me wrong, I have a job where I use the computer a lot and I have slow days. You have 6,000 posts in a year, im talking about people who do more than triple what you are posting..... those are the people I worry about. I have 6-7,000 posts or something like that over 2 years and I would consider myself someone who does post a decent amount, but I dont spam up to wazoo, some people do that figure in 2 months.

I agree, The people who spend so little time on the boards but yet have so many post counts need to see a shrink and also have their eyes checked. They have got personal issues that go far beyond what the board can help them with.

The Samurai said:
I agree, The people who spend so little time on the boards but yet have so many post counts need to see a shrink and also have their eyes checked. They have got personal issues that go far beyond what the board can help them with.

clear.gif

cnc66 said:

:lol:

The Samurai said:
Who cares if you have 10 million posts. Only about a third of them are contributory to the site. Why must posters feel that they have to let the FH community know when they reach 10k, 30k and so on? When they do this it just prove that they post just for the stat count. :tantrum:

Anybody feel me?

The Samurai said:

Why do you even care at all? And why care enough to start a thread on it?

From what I have read from most of the high post count posters they have a social life outside of this board and have developed friendships on the board that extend outside of it. Many of the posts are conversation amongst a community of friends. So what exactly are they doing that is wrong or that is hurting you? Your view of "contributory" may differ from others.

This seems like a bit of jealousy to me. You don't have to read a post that doesn't interest you including post count celebration posts.

Back
Top Bottom