Gripe: Statistical Posters | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gripe: Statistical Posters

CrunchTime said:
I am blushing.

How much money did you want to borrow again ?:wink:

Serious compliment. You post so little crap I sometimes wonder if you are getting enough fiber.

The Samurai said:
Who cares if you have 10 million posts. Only about a third of them are contributory to the site. Why must posters feel that they have to let the FH community know when they reach 10k, 30k and so on? When they do this it just prove that they post just for the stat count. :tantrum:

Anybody feel me?

I feel you. But personally, when I see someone has 5,000 posts in a month it really does nothing on the "status" chart for me. It just means that that guy needs to get outside a little more, get a real job, or stop living his life on the computer. The guys with 10k+ who have been here for years, yea thats respectable and I can appreciate that.

Its one thing to love football and love your team, and I totally support that, but some posters you haveto feel sorry for after awhile...... Think realistically for example, what do you think the type of guy is who posts 5k posts in a month on an internet message board is really like in real life? Yea, thats what I thought also. :yes:

Jimmy James said:
I remember a day when I was ahead of d-day in post count. I think it was like 3 months ago.

Seriously.

What happened to d days post count ? Its only showing 15 right now or are they only counting substantial posts now ?:wink: :jk:

CrunchTime said:
What happened to d days post count ? Its only showing 15 right now or are they only counting substantial posts now ?:wink: :jk:

We're gonna want to stop the bleeding from this cut before it threatens d-day's life...:sidelol:

CrunchTime said:

:sidelol::sidelol:

CrunchTime said:

:lol: - that's being pretty generous crunch - i figured i prolly made about... 4 good quality posts since i been here :chuckle:

d-day said:
:lol: - that's being pretty generous crunch - i figured i prolly made about... 4 good quality posts since i been here :chuckle:

I am glad you have a good sense of humor.I couldnt resist the punchline.:D

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You post whore!:rolleyes:

clear.gif

Philter25 said:
I feel you. But personally, when I see someone has 5,000 posts in a month it really does nothing on the "status" chart for me. It just means that that guy needs to get outside a little more, get a real job, or stop living his life on the computer. The guys with 10k+ who have been here for years, yea thats respectable and I can appreciate that.

Its one thing to love football and love your team, and I totally support that, but some posters you haveto feel sorry for after awhile...... Think realistically for example, what do you think the type of guy is who posts 5k posts in a month on an internet message board is really like in real life? Yea, thats what I thought also. :yes:
I disagree. You have to consider a lot of people have jobs that use computers...and when they're not doing anything work related (lunch, break, boredom, etc) they will surf the web...and I can't say their is any other place I'd rather kill time online then Finheaven...it's just a fun place to be IMO.

I have quite a few posts myself...but a lot of them comes during the day when I'm at work and taking breaks.

d-day said:

thats 4 more than i've ever posted :lol:

Rocky Raccoon said:
I disagree. You have to consider a lot of people have jobs that use computers...and when they're not doing anything work related (lunch, break, boredom, etc) they will surf the web...and I can't say their is any other place I'd rather kill time online then Finheaven...it's just a fun place to be IMO.

I have quite a few posts myself...but a lot of them comes during the day when I'm at work and taking breaks.

Now dont get me wrong, I have a job where I use the computer a lot and I have slow days. You have 6,000 posts in a year, im talking about people who do more than triple what you are posting..... those are the people I worry about. I have 6-7,000 posts or something like that over 2 years and I would consider myself someone who does post a decent amount, but I dont spam up to wazoo, some people do that figure in 2 months.

Philter25 said:
Now dont get me wrong, I have a job where I use the computer a lot and I have slow days. You have 6,000 posts in a year, im talking about people who do more than triple what you are posting..... those are the people I worry about. I have 6-7,000 posts or something like that over 2 years and I would consider myself someone who does post a decent amount, but I dont spam up to wazoo, some people do that figure in 2 months.

I hear ya :D

Back
Top Bottom