Gripe: Statistical Posters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gripe: Statistical Posters

CrunchTime said:
I didnt start a thread for my 10.000 th post and I wont for my 20.000 th post.Different strokes for different folks.Members have the freedom to celebrate they way they want....

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

:lol: :wink:​

You didn't know that your post count represents who you are in life. The bigger it is, the more popular you are, the more money you make and you can say a lot of BS and have those with lower post counts believe it.

I thought it was to show off your epeen

CrunchTime said:
I didnt start a thread for my 10.000 th post and I wont for my 20.000 th post.Different strokes for different folks.Members have the freedom to celebrate they way they want.

Its true that some members make an effort to raise their post number artificially in an effort to gain some respect but in the final analysis you are respected by the content of the posts not by the number of them IMO.

Jimmy James is a good example.

You and JJ both are in the group of elite, substance posters. :wink:

Celtkin said:
You and JJ both are in the group of elite, substance posters. :wink:

I am blushing.

How much money did you want to borrow again ?:wink:

The Samurai said:
Who cares if you have 10 million posts. Only about a third of them are contributory to the site. Why must posters feel that they have to let the FH community know when they reach 10k, 30k and so on? When they do this it just prove that they post just for the stat count. :tantrum:

Anybody feel me?

why dont we ban happiness and all forms of enjoying yourself while we're here?

dol_fan_81 said:
why dont we ban happiness and all forms of enjoying yourself while we're here?

:sidelol: This thread just gets better and better...

I predict Flipper's Finest for this one. :wink:

Jimmy James said:
This post commemorates my 16,359th post.

Hey, it seemed in the spirit of the thread. ;)

Congratulations Jimmy !!! yea Jimmy !

Wooooot woooot !

in the spirit of the thread....

Back
Top Bottom