Gronk suspended one game. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk suspended one game.

If you want a good laugh then watch the little press conference they had with him where he whines and complains about all the penalties being called on them for ridiculous stuff as being the reason for his frustration.

A new england patriot complaining about ridiculous penalties being called against them......Perspective is a powerful thing.
I watched it. All I heard out of his mouth was “duuuuuuuhhhhh” :p

I've watched Gronk for years and if you are able to take him out of the game (difficult to do) his frustration boils over. This is not the first time he has done something like this, probably not as dramatic but definitely not the first time.

It might make a difference in beating up Brady more. We won't win but we beat the snot out of him in the first game. I'd love to hit him even more.
I hope Suh gets ejected for ripping Brady's leg off and beating him with it. It might be the only way anyone on the team will get any respect this week.

If you want a good laugh then watch the little press conference they had with him where he whines and complains about all the penalties being called on them for ridiculous stuff as being the reason for his frustration.

A new england patriot complaining about ridiculous penalties being called against them......Perspective is a powerful thing.

Not sure there's a team that whines more about penalties than they do. Brady especially.

It'll be interesting to see if the Bills retaliate in any way in a few weeks, though I doubt they will.

NFL was quick to hand out a 2 game suspension for a lame fight between Crabtree and Talib, but only 1 game for a dirty attack on a defenseless player that causes a concussion (and could have been much worse) right in the middle of CTE being a huge issue? Have to assume that a lesser known player gets far more time off.

Bills should go for his knees on every play. Most of them will be legal. I'm not sure if chop blocks are illegal for defensive players, because why would anyone ever do that? But, that'd be a good way to make sure you end his season, which should be the goal of every Buffalo defender. A 1-game suspension is an absolute joke. Will be hard for the league to fine or suspend someone for retaliation on a legal play - think Swearinger/Keller.

So asinine. The team that gets more benefit of the doubt and bogus calls than anyone... jeesh

I hope someone goes after Gronk, what a scumbag. How he isn't suspended more than 1 game for an obviously intentional malicious move is beyond me.

Bills should go for his knees on every play. Most of them will be legal. I'm not sure if chop blocks are illegal for defensive players, because why would anyone ever do that? But, that'd be a good way to make sure you end his season, which should be the goal of every Buffalo defender. A 1-game suspension is an absolute joke. Will be hard for the league to fine or suspend someone for retaliation on a legal play - think Swearinger/Keller.

th

So asinine. The team that gets more benefit of the doubt and bogus calls than anyone... jeesh

I hope someone goes after Gronk, what a scumbag. How he isn't suspended more than 1 game for an obviously intentional malicious move is beyond me.

I'm telling you, if you haven't watched it you need to. He isn't sorry in the least. Says a quick sorry and then spends the rest of the time blaming refs and everyone else for why he was so frustrated to the point that he pulled this bs stunt. I think his true bully attitude finally showed through.

That still burns me up.

Back
Top Bottom