Grushcow's in depth Cap Conscious Offseason strategy - Give it a read! (Long).... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grushcow's in depth Cap Conscious Offseason strategy - Give it a read! (Long)....

I agree with most of it but I would let Hartline walk and have a more WR heavy draft. I prefer Wallace to Jennings as well but we'll see what happens. I really don't think we can address every need in this one off season as u suggest but again I guess we'll see.

I agree with most of it but I would let Hartline walk and have a more WR heavy draft. I prefer Wallace to Jennings as well but we'll see what happens. I really don't think we can address every need in this one off season as u suggest but again I guess we'll see.

My main point I wanted to bring forth from doing this is that financially it's possible to not only fill our holes but upgrade certain positions too. To the point that going into the draft we have next to no needs and can pick BPA, while taking players that can slide in behind established vets and be cheap alternatives to our future free agents.

i would love to have Jennings for 8.5 it fits, its cap friendly

i would love to have Jennings for 8.5 it fits, its cap friendly

I look at Jennings and I feel like a contract in the ballpark of 9 million is going to get it done. I've got some adjustments I'm gonna make to this write up in the next week once more signings take place.

Back
Top Bottom