Guys, your honest opinion.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys, your honest opinion....

Patriots....just because Brady is healthy and we know he wont be hurt or at least likely wont

If Culpepper comes back healthy then I believe its a tie

Jets and Bills are on the back of Milk cartons 'Have you seen me?'

Patriots there shouldn't even be a thread for this! Its just going to make our fans look like homers if we say Culpepper!

Alex22 said:
Patriots....just because Brady is healthy and we know he wont be hurt or at least likely wont

If Culpepper comes back healthy then I believe its a tie

Jets and Bills are on the back of Milk cartons 'Have you seen me?'

:lol:

wazzy said:
Patriots there shouldn't even be a thread for this! Its just going to make our fans look like homers if we say Culpepper!

Agreed...Pep hasn't even played a down for us yet..Now if the question came up about total team defense then...well that's for another show kiddies.

Of course it's the Pats with Tom Brady. Anybody who says differently are what you call a homer.

Then consider me a homer

Daunte culpepper and Joey Harrington provide the best skill and backup in te AFCE

I have full confidence in daunte, I've been watching him for 11 years. Its jaw dropping

edit:
Yes I've watched him for 11 years and you tell me outside this knee injury when he had his last big injury?

A Wing Pilot said:
Then consider me a homer

Dautne culpepper and Joey Harrington provide teh best skill and backup in te AFCE

I have full confidence in daunte, I've been watching him for 11 years. Its draw dropping
If you have been watching him for 11 years, then you should have noticed the gaps of inactivity due to major injuries, which makes him unstable-- is that a word?

Also, he is coming to this team to PROVE himself that he can play in a high level of play again (well, not only him, but Joey as well). Are there any guarantees that he will be the same Culpepper that threw for 39 TD's (though 19 of those TD's came from 4 of the worse teams of the league in that season)?

He hasn't played a good game since January of 2005, which was the Wild Card game against the Packers. We are going to the 2006 season for christ sakes and we still don't know if he will be ready for pre-season nor the first 4 weeks of the season.

Tom Brady has been in about almost every game for the Patriots and has won 3 Super Bowl titles. He hasn't even gone through halfway of his career yet and we can already safely say he will end up in the Hall of Fame.

Obvious question here, of course its the pats.

Better question would be to rank them, from most to least.

1) Patriots - Brady is healthy and back. Nuff said.
2) Jets - Chad is getting healthy, knows the players, will fit in.
3) Dolphins - Daunte & Joey, both new and Daunte is getting healthy
4) Bills - Do they have a QB? :)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:

BZ

Ok, somebody didn't get it, he said most stable, as in reliable. As of now i'm not going to put Daunte ahead of Chad, but I will put Joey in front of Ramsey because he has way more starting experience.

BwanaZulia said:

BZ

Take off the beer goggles BZ, anyone can see Chad cant stay healthy for a full season, and then you will be playing musical QBs.

Back
Top Bottom