hank suggested trading madison for davenport | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hank suggested trading madison for davenport

ched27

Rookie
Reaction score
yesteday on 560 wqam hank was suggesting since our greatest depth is at cb we should use that to acquire a rb in a trade. i like the idea but i'm not willing to give up surtain, madison, or poole. would do you guys think

I think that it would be a mistake to trade any of the cornerbacks

FYI All you guys think a trade is a freakin' mistake!
Mad's best years are behind him,we have Howard and Poole but we just Lost our RB but you still think were OK.
Im takin' your names down to remind you catz what ya'll said after our season is done due to us not gettin' a bruiser.

Well now that Davenport has an opinion he can stay a cheesehead. Fine with me. He's right though we really only needed him and don't necessarily want him.

Hanks an idiot. He's the only one in sports broadcasting who thinks the Dodgers got the better deal in the Penny/LoDuca trade.

He should stick to horse racing and eating. The only two things he knows a lot about. His show is getting worse evey year. I amazed they even keep him on the radio. He sounds like he doesn't even want to be there.

^so true...

no thanks on davenport. lets stick with minor and bring in stacey mack to compete for the starting job...next offseason, we sign the edge.

It doesn't matter whether it's a good trade or not. To my understanding, Madison's restructured deal would wreak havoc with our cap if we traded him.

Fiedler for MVP said:
^so true...

no thanks on davenport. lets stick with minor and bring in stacey mack to compete for the starting job...next offseason, we sign the edge.

We're not getting Mack by the way. He sucked in his workout and the FO thought he was out of shape. The Giants will probably sign him; apparently they miss the heady days of Ron Dayne.

I'd trade Madison for the right guy. We have sick depth at CB. If someone wants to watch the talent sit on the bench looking all clean and healthy that's fine. But, for once, I agree with Hank. I'd rather have the best players on the field.

Besides, anyone can see Madison is not the same guy he was just a couple of years ago.

Hank is back to doing crack..........That is the dumbest suggestion there is.

It is not equal value....PERIOD.

Fins should explore the Ogun for Michael Bennett trade...and if that doesn't go through then they should forget it.

We need Madison for this year atleast. If we trade Madison that puts Howard in the starting corner opposite Surtain and bumps up Poole to the nickel. While I'm sure Poole will develop into a fine corner and eventual replacement for Madison, it would be far better for him to get a season or two under his belt and learn the ropes from Madison and Surtain. Stick with our runningbacks for this year, they might show us something...

DrewOldSchool said:
Well now that Davenport has an opinion he can stay a cheesehead. Fine with me. He's right though we really only needed him and don't necessarily want him.
I'd want him!;)

Back
Top Bottom