Hartline willing to accept 3-year deal worth around $6 million/year, or maybe less | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline willing to accept 3-year deal worth around $6 million/year, or maybe less

not happening. davone bess makes him expendable

really? how so?

bess has shown EVERY TIME they give him a starting shot he fails. he is a GREAT slot guy but that is all. hartline on the other hand has shown he is a real good starting wr and that is much more needed than a one horse slot guy.

if tanny can improve this year and we get a pro bowl caliber or legit, speedy take it to the house wr on the other side, bh will be a probowler.

1. go back and look at the games from this past season and count how many times brian hartline had the endzone and either tanny diddnt see him or over/under thrw it.

its a LOT!

2. put tom brady in and see hartline get 9 to 12 td's a year.

3. put another speed burner/legit wr next to him and see him go to the pro bowl. he has been CONSTANTLY double teamed.

i have no problem with the 6 mill as he is VASTLY underrated and if tanny can improve and we can get a real deal wr on the other side of BH, he will be MORE than worth it.

Oh, so now Hartline's lack of scoring is somehow RT's fault? lol!

The QB that threw Hartline open to zero separation windows all year long? The same QB that enabled Hartline to gain more yards than ever before? Yeah, right.

SMH

LD

4-5mill range and you get him signed. Go get Jennings and put him on the other side with Bess in the slot. Draft CP with the 12th pick. Use Matthews in 4 receiver sets and your weakest position just became your strongest position.

Ideally I. Would like the Phins to get Hartline at about $5 million per season, but $6 isn't out of the question.

really it is , because why give Hartline 6 mil when we can add say 2 mil more to that and get Jennings for around 8 mil and thats about what i would sign Jennings / 3 years , so with that said if Hartline dont take say 4.5 nomore than 5 mil a year than i say lets roll with Jennings.

Hartline was pretty durable last year...he played his ass off....pay him what the average 3 gets...and now go get Jennings and another good rookie speed guy ...Hartline, Jenkins, Bess, rookie Marques Goodwin (texas)

Back
Top Bottom