Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ?

By the way Junc, your absence in the Rex Ryan is Neutered threat is quite strange indeed. It's as if you are realizing the end of Rex is near and that has got to hurt.

it's a vaark whiny thread, those usually don't go too well b/c he has a million excuses. You guys read into it what you want and IO read into it what I want. He has always said the same stuff. I am not alarmed by his comments at all.

By the way Junc, your absence in the Rex Ryan is Neutered threat is quite strange indeed. It's as if you are realizing the end of Rex is near and that has got to hurt.

The moment Rex leaves I can assure you that the Jets will hire the "BEST coach in the NFL"

it's a vaark whiny thread, those usually don't go too well b/c he has a million excuses. You guys read into it what you want and IO read into it what I want. He has always said the same stuff. I am not alarmed by his comments at all.
Well you should be because its obvious to just about everyone that Idzik is pushing his agenda regardless of whether or not Rex likes it. Rex has been the good company boy all along but it sounds as if he is starting to break away from the company line. Woody always had Rex' back but now that is in question.

Geno better step up in San Diego and against Denver or MM may wind up coaching the NE game.

There are many things not known, I wouldn't put too much stock in an interview.

This is not Manish Mehta conjouring up a story. It came straight from the horse's mouth.

I understand, you can't believe everything these guys tell you.[/QUOTE]

Well, for anyone who hasn't made it over to the "Rex Neutered" thread, we'll just let them decide what's come right out of the horse's ass's mouth really meant (and why in the world he'd depict himself as more impotent in benching a QB when Marrone just made the same unilateral decision than a BB manager pulling his pitcher).

If anyone has shades of similar denial "deja vu" in the denial that Mike Westhoff didn't mean what he said when responding that Sanchez never drove a postseason bus when interviewed, you're not alone. Actually, IMO he was being kind and diplomatic by not saying "hell we kept him safely away from any of the actual drivers"

And on the basis of the following, let's just decide who here in the No Spin zone actually would post these articles and tells it like it is - as compared to who whines about the truth :idk:

(Oh and if you want to to that thread, you might be surprised to see how brutally honest and critical some jets fans actually are when it comes to Rex.

Head coaches in the NFL typically have the ultimate control of their teams on the field—who enters the game, who exits, whether to punt on fourth down or go for it.
Apparently, Rex Ryan is not one of those coaches.

In an interview with ESPN radio host Michael Kay on Monday, Ryan said it wasn't solely his choice to keep playing struggling quarterback Geno Smith, even as veteran backup Michael Vick sits on the bench.

When Kay asked Ryan whether he had the authority to change quarterbacks during a game, much as a baseball manager would remove a pitcher having a rough day, Ryan demurred.
"Every decision we make in this franchise is a Jet decision, and I'll just leave it at that," the coach said.

Kay persisted, saying that the in-game decision as to which quarterback gives the team a better chance to win has to belong to the head coach. Ryan again deflected the question.

"It's always a Jets decision, and I'm just going to leave it at that no matter how many times you ask me the question," he said.
It's a mantra that both Ryan and general manager John Idzik have often repeated: Every personnel decision comes from Ryan, Idzik and their lieutenants. But that didn't make it any less startling to hear an NFL coach infer that he didn't have the authority to replace a quarterback who was having a bad game.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/rex-...terbacks-mid-game-is-jets-decision-1412042276

If you want to hear the actual Rex interview, follow the link to Michael Kay's site and the "Sound Bites" section go click on the Rex audio interview - about a minute in and beyond... and you decide.
http://espn.go.com/new-york/radio/show?showId=TMKS

I wish people would read my posts.

Unfortunately, most of us have.

brokenrecord-1.gif

yep, whoever we have is always the best and we are always going to win the SB every year. I wish people would read my posts.

Its difficult to see through the red haze that descends into my vision when i see an impostor attempting to besmirch the good name of the original nyjunc.

Are you taking deflection lessons from junc?

You asked if any of the drops were TD passes or long gains. The answer is yes, and it is comical that you had to ask. You claim to watch the games, but that doesn't appear to be true.

lol, just because u consider it a dropped pass, does not mean it is included in the official stats for dropped passes.

there are plenty of passes throughout a game where we think it should have been caught, those do not all count as dropped passes.

u r just an excuse maker, u were making excuses last year as well, this is not something new for u.

u can continue to be content with mediocrity for the rest of your life, but i want more than that.

maybe we should go back and take a look at ''dropped passes'' during the seasons of all our other ****ty qb play, maybe they also had ''dropped passes and '' bad o lines'', maybe it wasnt really the qb play all those years, maybe it was that.

have a nice day, ,. we get it, u r content with mediocrity, while i and many others want more than that.

Unfortunately, most of us have.

brokenrecord-1.gif
lol, i dont agree with everything junc says, but he has plenty of football knowledge. just because u disagree with someone does not deem them as having a lack of knowledge

what u dont realize is, that u make just as many excuses for tannehill as he does for his players, why the hell is it different?

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-dolphins-1001-20140930-story.html

finsfaninbuffalo, this is what i have been trying to say, if i wasnt clear enough, my apologies. this guy, chirs perkins, who u posted a link from in an article a week ago or so, basically sees what i and many others see.

when i say its up to tannehill to lead, i think it goes without saying that obviously the defense can not allow 30 plus pts a game , and the special teams can not allow kickoff and punt returns for tds consistently and he be expcted to win, but as pointed out in the article, which i think most nfl fans and analysts agree with, especially in todays day and age, its a qb driven league.

so again, i sincerely apologize if i have been making it sound more complicated then it should in my argument, but this article pretty much sums up how i and prob many others feel as well, even the ''haters''.

i assumed when i said the qb will need to lead us, that i didnt need to say it wasnt ''100'' percent on him for u to understand what i was saying.

lets see what happens the rest of the year. u said ur piece, i said my piece, i hope in the end we r talking about tannehill playing in jan.

good day sir,

lol, i dont agree with everything junc says, but he has plenty of football knowledge. just because u disagree with someone does not deem them as having a lack of knowledge

what u dont realize is, that u make just as many excuses for tannehill as he does for his players, why the hell is it different?

I don't make excuses for him. I've laid out the reality of the situations he has been in and the progress he has made with the Miami Dolphins as a football team and do so, with no qualms nor apology, in a positive thought process as a Miami Dolphin fan. Things aren't as cut and dry as the bar stool buffoonery that BSPN entails to you. I've also picked up on enough of your posts to realize that you generally don't have a clue when it comes to the logistics of football; including your inability to differentiate between the individual and team aspects. Leaving an obvious conclusion that you have never played on any level besides dabbling in that of a video game or a fantasy football format. That sir, is what the hell the difference is when it comes to you and I.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-dolphins-1001-20140930-story.html

finsfaninbuffalo, this is what i have been trying to say, if i wasnt clear enough, my apologies. this guy, chirs perkins, who u posted a link from in an article a week ago or so, basically sees what i and many others see.

when i say its up to tannehill to lead, i think it goes without saying that obviously the defense can not allow 30 plus pts a game , and the special teams can not allow kickoff and punt returns for tds consistently and he be expcted to win, but as pointed out in the article, which i think most nfl fans and analysts agree with, especially in todays day and age, its a qb driven league.

But in the losses, the defense and special teams DID exactly what you say they cannot do. Yet after the losses, all you want to do is blame the QB.

so again, i sincerely apologize if i have been making it sound more complicated then it should in my argument, but this article pretty much sums up how i and prob many others feel as well, even the ''haters''.

i assumed when i said the qb will need to lead us, that i didnt need to say it wasnt ''100'' percent on him for u to understand what i was saying.

lets see what happens the rest of the year. u said ur piece, i said my piece, i hope in the end we r talking about tannehill playing in jan.

good day sir,

All you ever talk about is the QB. I understand the QB is the most important player on most teams and should be a leader on the team.

I noticed you ignored these parts of the article.

Coach Joe Philbin doesn't think the burden is all on his quarterback.

"I've never subscribed to the one player mentality," he said.

"Obviously, when the whole team is playing well, it makes everyone's job easy. You feed off each other's energy. Defense is making plays, it boosts up the offense, and the offense makes plays. That's how we want to play."

"Obviously it's a team effort and not just one player," safety Louis Delmas said.

This is how most of your posts appear to me:

Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill

it's not all about Tannehill, but

Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill

lol, just because u consider it a dropped pass, does not mean it is included in the official stats for dropped passes.

there are plenty of passes throughout a game where we think it should have been caught, those do not all count as dropped passes.

u r just an excuse maker, u were making excuses last year as well, this is not something new for u.

u can continue to be content with mediocrity for the rest of your life, but i want more than that.

maybe we should go back and take a look at ''dropped passes'' during the seasons of all our other ****ty qb play, maybe they also had ''dropped passes and '' bad o lines'', maybe it wasnt really the qb play all those years, maybe it was that.

have a nice day, ,. we get it, u r content with mediocrity, while i and many others want more than that.

Let me ask you two simple questions.

Did you see the drop by Sims against the Patriots?

Why are you content with mediocrity from the receivers?

Back
Top Bottom