Hate to say it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it.

billybojim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I hate to say it but unfortunately I believe that the Jets are going to be good this season. Coles is a beast and pennington is better than anything we have unfortunately.

hate to read it.

hate to say it but unfortunately I believe that the Jets are going to be good this season. Coles is a beast and pennington is better than anything we have unfortunately.

Jets will be decent but I dont think they are good enough to win it all. Pennington and Coles arent that great. They have a tough schedule too.

billybojim said:
I hate to say it but unfortunately I believe that the Jets are going to be good this season. Coles is a beast and pennington is better than anything we have unfortunately.
Hate you for saying it..:lol:

unifiedtheory said:
Pennington is made of glass and their back up is Jay Fiedler....enuf said.

and jay is better than any QB you have on yuor roster so what's your point?

Will the Jets beable to beat Kansas City?

I don't know it's going to be very difficult, it's a game that can go either way but I'd favor the Chiefs at home in a close one.

nyjunc said:
I don't know it's going to be very difficult, it's a game that can go either way but I'd favor the Chiefs at home in a close one.

I hope your right. I got money on that game for the Chiefs. Well I pretty much got money on every game this week.

unifiedtheory said:
Pennington is made of glass and their back up is Jay Fiedler....enuf said.

Chad can still win games hurt (SD playoffs 2004) and Jay is a great backup QB. He is not a great starting QB, but he is a great guy to come in cold off the bench, scramble around, throw a few good balls and not lose the game.

BZ

a broncos fan betting for the cheifs to win.... SHAME on you. :shakeno:

BroncoPride85 said:
I hope your right. I got money on that game for the Chiefs. Well I pretty much got money on every game this week.

Back
Top Bottom