Hate to say it. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it.

BleedinGreenNC said:
ok junior. Let me guess, your playoff bound now?:shakeno:

I never sais we were gonna' make the playoffs, i just think it is sad how you get all defensive. Not only do u need to go get a tissue, but also a pair of glasses.:lol:

washFin84 said:
Yeah one game with 6 fumbles. :lol: :lol: :lol: No we did not make the playoffs last year bloodytamponnc, but how far did your yetties go in the playoffs??? Is your playoff question even relevant to Chad's fumbles?? IF So please do tell.....Does that make the FAKE SPIKE relevant homer????? Oh yeah you got a new kicker that will take you deep this year. Not if he slips and falls again on a kick attempt.

:laughat::jetssuck:
Your the ones that are always bringing up the past, but when someone esle does, it's irrelavent!

BleedinGreenNC said:
Agreed, it's usually the really young fans that sit around and run off at the mouth when their team wins one game, they don't realize that it's a long season.
You are the homer that somehow associates the fins not making the playoffs with CP's 6 fumbles. Just because you're 29 don't mean ****. :shakeno: You are the dousch runnin off at the mouth when chad fumbles 6 times.

BleedinGreenNC said:
Your the ones that are always bringing up the past, but when someone esle does, it's irrelavent!
If you are now trying to argue yourself for me than be my guest. But you are only getting defensive :lol: :lol: :lol: Read my posts throughly from left to right like they taught you soooo long ago old man.................:rolleyes:

washFin84 said:
You are the homer that somehow associates the fins not making the playoffs with CP's 6 fumbles. Just because you're 29 don't mean ****. :shakeno: You are the dousch runnin off at the mouth when chad fumbles 6 times.

:judge: :clap:

:alert: Chad Pennington in one game tied the league leaders in fumbles for 2004 :alert:

Back
Top Bottom