Hate to say it. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it.

FinsNCanes said:
Penningtons will be hurt by mid season..like usual.

And if he is, he will play through it like he did last year and win games.

Hopefully AJ won't bruise his butt again this year.

BZ

billybojim said:
I hate to say it but unfortunately I believe that the Jets are going to be good this season. Coles is a beast and pennington is better than anything we have unfortunately.
Jets will be solid till about mid Oct. That is about the time Penningtons arm will come off again.

The Myth said:
Jets will be solid till about mid Oct. That is about the time Penningtons arm will come off again.

As long as he is back by December to beat the Pats.. :)

BZ

lol I think the fins fans think more highly of the jets then there own fans do now . I think the jets will be good this year and will bounce back hopefully but they are not SB caliber team IMO NE is still the best.

BleedinGreenNC said:
One game, did you make the playoffs last year?

yeah, what's YOUR point? ... how is that relevant?

anyhow, to the gentleman who suggests that Fiedler is better than anything the Dolphins have... ummm... ok... please, i beg your organization... start Fiedler... PLEASE....

PressCoverage said:

anyhow, to the gentleman who suggests that Fiedler is better than anything the Dolphins have... ummm... ok... please, i beg your organization... start Fiedler... PLEASE....
That comment wasnt directed to you.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Only time will tell for both our teams!;)
Agreed, it's usually the really young fans that sit around and run off at the mouth when their team wins one game, they don't realize that it's a long season.

BleedinGreenNC said:
One game, did you make the playoffs last year?
Yeah one game with 6 fumbles. :lol: :lol: :lol: No we did not make the playoffs last year bloodytamponnc, but how far did your yetties go in the playoffs??? Is your playoff question even relevant to Chad's fumbles?? IF So please do tell.....Does that make the FAKE SPIKE relevant homer????? Oh yeah you got a new kicker that will take you deep this year. Not if he slips and falls again on a kick attempt.

:laughat::jetssuck:

PressCoverage said:

Yes, please do we would like to pad our stats and get some of our INTs back. :yell:

Back
Top Bottom