Have mercy on me. We're 0-2 and the season has been miserable so far. Let me back... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have mercy on me. We're 0-2 and the season has been miserable so far. Let me back...

Should Saban be allowed back in the LL?

• Yes, let Saban back in the LL!

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • no, keep Saban out forever

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • kill yourself!!!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shula Come Back!

Formerly known as Saban in '06
Reaction score
....in the LL so I have more to bring this site!!! I know this is a long shot, but I thought it would be funny to try and I'm also getting depressed with all the negative Dolphins crap although I have tried to remain positive and am confident we will be 2-2 and playing for a possible first place tie at NE. Anyway, who thinks I should be allowed back in the LL?

Come on, even athletes who use drugs get second, third, fourth, or seventh chances!!!!! Just thought that this would be an interesting different thread!!!

ok here is my vote.. And since I am the one who took away your access its the only vote that counts...

NO.
You are not allowed in.
you were given 3 diffrent chances and you messed them all up.

this is also the 2nd or 3rd time you make a thread like this.
the answer will always be no.
do it again and I will throw you completely out.

Mindwarp said:
ok here is my vote.. And since I am the one who took away your access its the only vote that counts...

NO.
You are not allowed in.
you were given 3 diffrent chances and you messed them all up.

this is also the 2nd or 3rd time you make a thread like this.
the answer will always be no.
do it again and I will throw you completely out.
Actually this is just the first time I made a vote for this...my other threads regarding this were just apologies....besides it's just a joke man....geez....why so uptight??? I'm just making a joke that people are responding to....I guess I'll just go back to the political lounge and bash religions and political leaders because that is accepted for some reason!!!

Mindwarp said:
btw. I updated the poll to refelct my vote :wink:

I'm glad you can take a joke man....damn this is just a stupid poll. I didn't expect it to actually work....it was not directed at anyone and I'm just trying to make light of something since evryone is so miserable about being 0-2!!!

Back
Top Bottom