Have mercy on me. We're 0-2 and the season has been miserable so far. Let me back... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have mercy on me. We're 0-2 and the season has been miserable so far. Let me back...

Should Saban be allowed back in the LL?

• Yes, let Saban back in the LL!

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • no, keep Saban out forever

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • kill yourself!!!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I predict alot of chads in this poll.Looks like your in trouble,Saban.:rolleyes:

54Fins said:
I predict alot of chads in this poll.Looks like your in trouble,Saban.:rolleyes:

yeah I guess so....damn it was just a joke man...seriously, who am I offending....just delete it if it's that offensive!!!

Mindwarp said:
yes the others were apologized with request to come back.. joke or not. rules are rules..

I don't see any rules that state we can't make jokes!!!

Mindwarp said:
ok here is my vote.. And since I am the one who took away your access its the only vote that counts...

NO.
You are not allowed in.
you were given 3 diffrent chances and you messed them all up.

this is also the 2nd or 3rd time you make a thread like this.
the answer will always be no.
do it again and I will throw you completely out.

Thats harsh dude, what did SI06 get in trouble for?

PatsSuck456 said:
Thats harsh dude, what did SI06 get in trouble for?

I posted pics that showed nip slip and stuff....it was wrong.....but this thread is only a joke!

Saban in '06 said:
I posted pics that showed nip slip and stuff....it was wrong.....but this thread is only a joke!
OH NOES!

no one is getting in trouble tell you what I will make you a deal..

If you can get 2 LL regulars of my pickings to vouch for you I will let you in. but if you mess up all 3 of you lose your rights... now if these LL regulars are down with that they need to PM me that they will take a risk..

this is the list you have to chose from
d-day
BAMAPHIN 22
Dre3000
TotoreMexico

if you can get any of those 2 to risk losing their life long access to the LL on you I will let you in after I put it to a vote in the LL..

but if you mess up ALL 3 of you lose it.

Mindwarp said:

If you can get 2 LL regulars of my pickings to vouch for you I will let you in. but if you mess up all 3 of you lose your rights... now if these LL regulars are down with that they need to PM me that they will take a risk..

d-day
BAMAPHIN 22
Dre3000
TotoreMexico

if you can get any of those 2 to risk losing their life long access to the LL on you I will let you in after I put it to a vote in the LL..

I actually appreciate you looking into this very much, but the only one of these dudes that i know well is Totore and I don't want to bother anyone else....It's fine really...this thread was just for a goof!

Mindwarp said:

d-day
BAMAPHIN 22
Dre3000
TotoreMexico

RLeeErmey2-1.gif

I pictured this guy when I read that post!:lol:

'What is your major malfunction, Pyle?'

opfinistic said:
I missed 'nipplegate', I voted for you and hope that if two of 'em vouch for you, you don't go 'snappergate' or anything on them.:lol:

:sidelol:Thanks for the vote, but I'm not dragging anyone else into this!

Back
Top Bottom