Have mercy on me. We're 0-2 and the season has been miserable so far. Let me back... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have mercy on me. We're 0-2 and the season has been miserable so far. Let me back...

Should Saban be allowed back in the LL?

• Yes, let Saban back in the LL!

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • no, keep Saban out forever

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • kill yourself!!!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i hate to ask the stupid question but whats the LL isnt it latin lovers:hide:

kinda 1 sided dnt u think, i did vote 4 ya tho, no1 should be kept from the LL

Rocky Raccoon said:
:yes:

give him another chance!

If I'm not mistaken, he was given 3 chances and still kept posting inappropriate material. Everyone else can stick to the TOS - why is he exempt? - I don't expect the Admin who banned him to let him back in.

dorsaroll156 said:
i hate to ask the stupid question but whats the LL isnt it latin lovers:hide:

LL stands for Ladies Lounge. It is a sub-forum where (most) members can post pictures of non-nude ladies.

lmao at the poll tampering. nice work, admins.

I think it would only be fair to give the ladies of FinHeaven a 'Mens Lounge' in which Warp would of course have to moderate due to the likeliness of images having the infamous testy slip...although, I have a feeling that if you offered greatwade a MOD position, he would gladly accept and take control of that forum, no questions asked...:evil:

thanks for all of your support guys, but I think Ricky Willams has a better chance of playing for the Dolphins this week.......I just wanted to get a laugh out of this thread and I guess it worked...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom