have they given Ricky's number to anyone yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

have they given Ricky's number to anyone yet?

Official roster doesn't show any #34, but I could've sworn I saw that some rookie had taken it. I am looking.

clearly we need to retire rickys jersey... i mean if that punk czonka gets his retired, clearly a stand up guy like rick should have his retired as well...

i think fred russel took his locker, maybe a little of the good side of ricky will rub off on him

I wish they'd give it to me. I'd call him right now!!

I say you give it to the most team focused, guts guy on the team. I dont care where he plays or how close he may be to starting. Perhaps the new attitude would purify the tainted number. :rolleyes:

igor79 said:
clearly we need to retire rickys jersey... i mean if that punk czonka gets his retired, clearly a stand up guy like rick should have his retired as well...
im confused...this is a joke right??

Minor doesn't want the number back, he's happy with 28. I also heard that Ricky smelled of body odor and his locker stunk bad.....poor Fred Russell, I hope they disinfected it first.

Hey maybe you guys can help me out. I was wondering what I should stitch OVER Ricky Williams name so that I can wear the Jersey still. I mean I was thinking something like "HE HATE ME" or "SAY IT AINT SO" or maybe "JUST SAY NO" I need to get my 300.00 worth out of that Jersey. When I buy a home I will frame it and hang it but right now. Don't want beef for wearing it!!
Any idea's.

I am still of the school of a man gotta do what a man gotta do. I think it took more guts to walk away (and I AM mad about all of that) then to stay because of other peoples opinions (mine being one of them). I think in the big picture it all boils down to timing. BTW, I thought we were done with this whole Ricky Williams thing

Back
Top Bottom