have they given Ricky's number to anyone yet? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

have they given Ricky's number to anyone yet?

Minor should keep #28 because if he takes "ricky's" # then people are gonna say hes living in Ricky's shadow. He's established 28 as his number, i think 28 is a good number for him. As for the #34 being retired for ricky? Hell no he played 2 seasons for us, and ditched us.... he doesnt deserve his jersey number to be retired. As for anyone taking #34, i beleive i saw a few free agent rookies with the #34 and some didnt have assigned #'s so someone will probably take #34. I actually hope they do.

have they given Ricky's number to anyone yet?

No, they are retiring his number during a ceromony Week 1 vs. Tennessee. We will also be place in the Ring of Honor that day as well. This from Dan Lebatard :roflmao:

pigskinguy said:
No, they are retiring his number during a ceromony Week 1 vs. Tennessee. We will also be place in the Ring of Honor that day as well. This from Dan Lebatard :roflmao:

shouldn't that be the ring of smoke ceromony

twanderer said:
Hey maybe you guys can help me out. I was wondering what I should stitch OVER Ricky Williams name so that I can wear the Jersey still. I mean I was thinking something like "HE HATE ME" or "SAY IT AINT SO" or maybe "JUST SAY NO" I need to get my 300.00 worth out of that Jersey. When I buy a home I will frame it and hang it but right now. Don't want beef for wearing it!!
Any idea's.

I am still of the school of a man gotta do what a man gotta do. I think it took more guts to walk away (and I AM mad about all of that) then to stay because of other peoples opinions (mine being one of them). I think in the big picture it all boils down to timing. BTW, I thought we were done with this whole Ricky Williams thing

It might question your masculinity but I'd go with "HE F@CKED US!.

ltfinfan said:
if they haven't they should as soon as possible

I say they take the number and do what they did to the evil guys in that superman movie and trap it inside of a mirror and shoot it off into orbit.

OR, I think we cut his name off the back of all the existing Williams jerseys that are in production. We pile them in a big tepee thing outside Pro player and all take turns p@ssing on it.

That's not too severe is it?

I say we all bring our #34 jersey's to the first home game and break down the gates and demand a refund from the Dolphins. We can file a class action lawsuit against Ricky Williams himself for false advertising and a defective product.

I was wondering how that opening day thing was going to go. Figured people would be throwing them onto the field. BUT I payed 300.00 so I think I will be keeping mine. Unlike Ricky, I NEED the money. I like the refund idea though.

LOL, and "he F*cked us" could work.

He gonna be like that old show with the german sheaperd " Run Joe Run"!!!

no but i heard all his old stuff is in a room under the bleachers at the training field!!
including jerseys,letters, and all parts of his uni.

Back
Top Bottom