have they given Ricky's number to anyone yet? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

have they given Ricky's number to anyone yet?

igor79 said:
clearly we need to retire rickys jersey... i mean if that punk czonka gets his retired, clearly a stand up guy like rick should have his retired as well...

hrm, punk czonka? yep, guess they let punks into the hall of fame and co-host american gladiators.....

ltfinfan said:
they need to have a day where you can trade in your RW jersey for something else
YEAH..AT SELECT STORES YOU CAN TRADE IN YOUR RW JERSEY FOR A POUND OF THE SWEETEST CHEEBA.........

WHAT WILL MAKE ME SICK IS THAT I GUARANTEE ALL RAPPERS, WILL MAKE HIM AN ICON FOR QUITTING BECUASE OF THE CHEEBA. YOULL SEE HIS JERSEY MORE NOW THAN EVER

Who would want to follow Cecil Collins and Ricky Williams as the next #34?

I think that might be a stretch (the whole rapper thing) but I dont think they will feel to bad sporting the Jersey. Although, I dont think I have ever seen one wearing it. I mean come on I seriously doubt that his decision to retire was even 50% based on the fact that he just wanted to smoke weed. Hell, I would say 85% of them do. Drinking the cleansing stuff works so that not a hastle either. He just dont wanna play anymore. (PS some of the BIGGEST advocates of marijuana are not rappers. LOL Look at the Black Crows!!)

i hope they give it to someone who will be with the team for a while so i can rip off williams on the back of my authentic and replace it with whoever.

I'm using my williams jersey as a dust rag. Thank god, I still have a Thomas, Marino and Bob Greise shirt to wear.

Cannonboy said:
I'm using my williams jersey as a dust rag. Thank god, I still have a Thomas, Marino and Bob Greise shirt to wear.

Ricky's jersey's are not even on sale here yet. they still want 60 bucks for em :roflmao:

The roster in the training camp program actually still has Ricky in it.. They haven't taken his name off the program yet.. as of today. Hmmmm

:cry: What makes me mad is I flew to Florida in May and bought my 4 year old a Ricky jersey. Most Germans don't know the name on the back anyways. Ricky should pay back the Phins the 8 mil and give me my 50 bucks back too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom